Thread: Saving Seats
View Single Post
  #41   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 05-03-2006, 09:06 PM
FRC #1745 (P-51 Mustangs)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2005
Pavan Dave has a reputation beyond reputePavan Dave has a reputation beyond reputePavan Dave has a reputation beyond reputePavan Dave has a reputation beyond reputePavan Dave has a reputation beyond reputePavan Dave has a reputation beyond reputePavan Dave has a reputation beyond reputePavan Dave has a reputation beyond reputePavan Dave has a reputation beyond reputePavan Dave has a reputation beyond reputePavan Dave has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Saving Seats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Anderson
Need to? No.

But I am compelled to by my genuine enthusiasm and appreciation of the team receiving the award, and by my desire to let them know that I celebrate their accomplishments.

(By the way, I don't stand for the award. I stand and applaud and cheer for the recipients.)
As do I Sir, But I believe that if you are sitting in front row (which this person was), and you stand for everything like sitting on the chair will give you the Flu, it is rude, expecially to the people behind you.

And as for me, I applauded and got some mentors on me for cheering for some award winners loudly...(Just didnt stand cause we were in the 3rd 4th row)

Pavan