View Single Post
  #6   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 06-24-2002, 04:22 AM
Forum Archival System
#0047 (ChiefDelphi)

archiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Analog Clock?, "I disagree".

Posted by Anthony S. at 05/30/2001 7:53 PM EST

Student on team #442, Knight Riders, from Lee High School and NASA/BOEING/MEVATEC.

In Reply to: Analog Clock?
Posted by Dodd Stacy on 05/30/2001 1:44 PM EST:

I really don't think its a good idea to post the next multiplier. Not knowing adds to the excitement and the decisions. Just like Weakest Link (if anyone watches the show). No one knows how much money has acumalated when they say "Bank". I've seen people on the show say "Bank" with no money accumilated. So it adds to the excitement not knowing, even if you did see how long it was to the next multiplier, in the heat of the match, you probably wouldn't pay attention to it. Think about it, once you've balanced, you want to stop that clock immediately and see the points, you're so excited that you balanced. Just my $0.02, have a nice summer.

Anthony Steele II
Team 442