View Single Post
  #8   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 02-20-2009, 12:37 PM
updates this status less than FB!
AKA: the one who "will break into your thoughts..."
FRC #0237 (Black Magic)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2001
Elgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Elgin Clock
Re: How is the Witholding Allowance at events being enforced?

Anne, Mike, Jenny & Pete, I thank you very much so for being light-hearted about this situation!

I'm not sure if the 4 of you have read some of the comments in the other Witholding Allowance threads, but it seemed to have gotten a lot of people (not necessarily whole teams) a bit riled up. (Big surprise right?? )

Anyways, my hope is that every regional is as flexible as you all are being here & that teams don't get too worked up about some of the (relatively) crazy details in this clause this year & are understanding as well.

Also, if the 4 of you have any influence in regards to FIRST releasing some info on this in a future pre-regional event E-Mail blast about this situation to "calm the masses" so to speak, I'm sure a lot of people would be very grateful!

Thanks again!

Sincerely
-Elgin Clock

Last edited by Elgin Clock : 02-20-2009 at 12:46 PM.