View Single Post
  #11   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 02-07-2011, 12:19 PM
FRC #0829 (Digital Goats)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2004
IndySam has a reputation beyond reputeIndySam has a reputation beyond reputeIndySam has a reputation beyond reputeIndySam has a reputation beyond reputeIndySam has a reputation beyond reputeIndySam has a reputation beyond reputeIndySam has a reputation beyond reputeIndySam has a reputation beyond reputeIndySam has a reputation beyond reputeIndySam has a reputation beyond reputeIndySam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mentors on drive team

I don't want to open the huge can of worms on this subject but there are many reasons that we use an adult coach on the drive team. I will share the one that is my favorite.

To even be considered for our drive team you have to have shown dedication and put in your hours to the team during build season. It's a reward for effort given.

I spend many many more hours than any student does every year, being drive coach is my reward for that effort.