#3   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 07-12-2005, 09:03 PM
Unsung FIRST Hero
Chief Robot Inspector
AKA: Big Al WFFA 2005
FRC #0111 (WildStang)
Team Role: Engineer

Rookie Year: 1996
Al Skierkiewicz has a reputation beyond reputeAl Skierkiewicz has a reputation beyond reputeAl Skierkiewicz has a reputation beyond reputeAl Skierkiewicz has a reputation beyond reputeAl Skierkiewicz has a reputation beyond reputeAl Skierkiewicz has a reputation beyond reputeAl Skierkiewicz has a reputation beyond reputeAl Skierkiewicz has a reputation beyond reputeAl Skierkiewicz has a reputation beyond reputeAl Skierkiewicz has a reputation beyond reputeAl Skierkiewicz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dean Simmons & The Kamen Brothers @ 2005 IRI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Hibner
I heard that after nearly electrocuting himself a few times, Dean finally figured out how to run a line out of the mixing board and straight into a computer to record the sound direct from the board!!!

I hear that the sound quality of Powertrain Park recordings are very good (esp. compared to the old method of a walkman sitting in front of the band).

I hope Dean thinks that getting zapped a few times was worth it. Heck, a little electricity isn't harmful (at least to Dean, anyway).
I warned you guys, you need a UNION electronic engineer to hook that stuff up. Don't forget to use the "line out" jacks. BTW, I did a gig with Ringo Starr two weeks ago. Nice guy, laid back and easy going. It was a nice change.
www.wildstang.org