Thread: FIRST Withdrawl
View Single Post
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 09-24-2004, 01:19 PM
Adam Y.
no team (?????)

Adam Y. is a splendid one to beholdAdam Y. is a splendid one to beholdAdam Y. is a splendid one to beholdAdam Y. is a splendid one to beholdAdam Y. is a splendid one to beholdAdam Y. is a splendid one to beholdAdam Y. is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Adam Y.
Re: FIRST Withdrawl

Quote:
What do you do instead of FIRST? It may not have sunk in yet but once the construction preiod is here and you have nothing to do for 6 weeks it'll hit ya.
Don't worry I have to build a macaroni bridge for my Engineering Design class. Hopefully if everything goes according to plans I will be getting to build even more interesting stuff. I can play with ultrasonics, build a bridge, build a Baja vehicle, mentor a robotics team, build a human powered vehicle, go to museums, work, and if I am not mistaken build an infrared remote.
If either a public officer or any one else saw a person attempting to cross a bridge which had been ascertained to be unsafe, and there were no time to warn him of his danger, they might seize him and turn him back without any real infringement of his liberty; for liberty consists in doing what one desires, and he does not desire to fall into the river. -Mill