View Single Post
  #7   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 09-24-2004, 04:05 PM
...misses her old team.
AKA: BurningQuestion
FRC #0716 (The Who'sCTEKS)
Team Role: Alumni

Rookie Year: 2003
Jaine Perotti has a reputation beyond reputeJaine Perotti has a reputation beyond reputeJaine Perotti has a reputation beyond reputeJaine Perotti has a reputation beyond reputeJaine Perotti has a reputation beyond reputeJaine Perotti has a reputation beyond reputeJaine Perotti has a reputation beyond reputeJaine Perotti has a reputation beyond reputeJaine Perotti has a reputation beyond reputeJaine Perotti has a reputation beyond reputeJaine Perotti has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Jaine Perotti Send a message via MSN to Jaine Perotti Send a message via Yahoo to Jaine Perotti
Re: FIRST Withdrawl

I live and breath FIRST even in the offseason. After Championships were over this year I was desperate to find a way to stay immersed in the world of FIRST. (Thats when I joined CD)
Here are some of the ways I do this:
1) Go on CD nearly every day (and try really hard to restrain myself when I have homework to do. CD is very distracting when there is homework to be done )
2) Work on PR stuff for the team. Go to local businesses with other members of the team to try and raise money. Organize a few presentations that we are planning on doing. ex: Rotary Club, Lion's Club, Chamber of Commerce expo. Help write new parent handbook.
3) Attend offseason competitions with my team. They are oasises of sorts...super-fun breaks in the long stretch of time between the end of the season and the kickoff.
4) Work on off-season projects with my team, such as converting our 03 bot into a small ball herder/collector.
5) Teach rookie members of the team how to do stuff.