View Single Post
  #6   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 02-10-2002, 10:01 PM
FRC #2505 (The Electric Sheep; FRC #0188 alumnus)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2001
jonathan lall has a reputation beyond reputejonathan lall has a reputation beyond reputejonathan lall has a reputation beyond reputejonathan lall has a reputation beyond reputejonathan lall has a reputation beyond reputejonathan lall has a reputation beyond reputejonathan lall has a reputation beyond reputejonathan lall has a reputation beyond reputejonathan lall has a reputation beyond reputejonathan lall has a reputation beyond reputejonathan lall has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to jonathan lall
I've said this kind of stuff before, though it's just my argument...don't build anything that can be interpreted as a weapon, BUT you can use yourself as one. In other words, ram without intent to damage. Ram to slow down or get goals. Wrech the goals (or soccer balls) out of them.

I'd say the FRCTech is saying metaphorically, 'don't pull out a switchblade when sacking, but also don't throw him into the ground, when you get the ball', if you know what I mean...

Right now they (FIRST) are trying desperately not to give the wrong impression about the new rules, and as Justin said, it'll probably end up being similar to last year, even though we have more leeway.