View Single Post
  #7   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-08-2010, 10:32 AM
FRC #0111 (WildStang)
Team Role: Engineer

Rookie Year: 2002
Dave Scheck has a reputation beyond reputeDave Scheck has a reputation beyond reputeDave Scheck has a reputation beyond reputeDave Scheck has a reputation beyond reputeDave Scheck has a reputation beyond reputeDave Scheck has a reputation beyond reputeDave Scheck has a reputation beyond reputeDave Scheck has a reputation beyond reputeDave Scheck has a reputation beyond reputeDave Scheck has a reputation beyond reputeDave Scheck has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Best 2010 Lifter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikeairmancurry View Post
27/33-My favorite two hangers are very similar and twice they hung in the same match making it very fun to watch. The easiest way to describe these lifters is to say that, they are close to the likes of what 217/148 had. Both lighting quick and sometimes both lifted up, in under 10 secs. Yet the bees (33) took it one step further by having message written on the bottom of the robot for the crowd to see after they hung themselves. Whether it being "Bee happy!" or "Finals baby!" both these robots have almost perfected the art and probably will continue to do it every match.
I will echo that. I was working on autonomous and the people watching the webcast called over to me and said that I had to check out 27 hanging. I was amazed. It was a great example of how quickly elevation could be accomplished. I stuck around a little longer and watched 33 do something very similar (they were hanging with about 12 seconds left in the match at one point!). The thing that was most impressive was the speed at which both teams went from driving around to hanging. They took the complexity out of lining up and were up in no time. Great job to both 27/33. I can't wait to get a close look at both in Atlanta.