OCCRA
Go to Post Don't fix mechanical problems with software, ever. - Chris is me [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Competition > Championship Event
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#16   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-22-2018, 08:38 PM
AKA: Kiatin
FRC #3132 (Thunder Down Under)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2012
kiasam111 has much to be proud ofkiasam111 has much to be proud ofkiasam111 has much to be proud ofkiasam111 has much to be proud ofkiasam111 has much to be proud ofkiasam111 has much to be proud ofkiasam111 has much to be proud ofkiasam111 has much to be proud ofkiasam111 has much to be proud ofkiasam111 has much to be proud of
Re: 2018 Newton Subdivision

THANK YOU NEWTON!

I had a great time MCing the Newton field this year and was incredibly entertained to meet such a depth and breadth of teams who are all so different and wonderful. I was amazed by the standard of play - you all are truly World Championship worthy teams. Congratulations once again to our Newton winners (1678, 1619, 4061 and 1723) who did us very proud on Einstein. May you all have safe journeys home (I'm about to board my 15 hour fight!) and I hope to hang out and say your numbers again in the future!
  #17   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-23-2018, 08:41 PM
Business and Scouting Mentor
AKA: Richard McCann
FRC #1678 (Citrus Circuits)

Rookie Year: 2012
Citrus Dad has a reputation beyond reputeCitrus Dad has a reputation beyond reputeCitrus Dad has a reputation beyond reputeCitrus Dad has a reputation beyond reputeCitrus Dad has a reputation beyond reputeCitrus Dad has a reputation beyond reputeCitrus Dad has a reputation beyond reputeCitrus Dad has a reputation beyond reputeCitrus Dad has a reputation beyond reputeCitrus Dad has a reputation beyond reputeCitrus Dad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiasam111 View Post
THANK YOU NEWTON!

I had a great time MCing the Newton field this year and was incredibly entertained to meet such a depth and breadth of teams who are all so different and wonderful. I was amazed by the standard of play - you all are truly World Championship worthy teams. Congratulations once again to our Newton winners (1678, 1619, 4061 and 1723) who did us very proud on Einstein. May you all have safe journeys home (I'm about to board my 15 hour fight!) and I hope to hang out and say your numbers again in the future!
You were very entertaining and informative. Can you come MC the Sacramento Regional if we get 3132 to attend?
  #18   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-24-2018, 10:29 PM
Breathe in... Breathe out...
FRC #1678 (Citrus Circuits)

Rookie Year: 2002
Michael Corsetto has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Corsetto has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Corsetto has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Corsetto has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Corsetto has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Corsetto has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Corsetto has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Corsetto has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Corsetto has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Corsetto has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Corsetto has a reputation beyond repute

Newton Drive Team photos can be found here: https://www.smugmug.com/gallery/n-b5RLMb/

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: