OCCRA
Go to Post There are NO old, bold electrical engineers! - Al Skierkiewicz [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > FIRST > General Forum
CD-Media  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#16   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 11-03-2018, 06:39 PM
Petitioning the UN to ban Lythgoe
no team
Team Role: Engineer

Rookie Year: 2000
Andrew Schreiber has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Schreiber has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Schreiber has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Schreiber has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Schreiber has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Schreiber has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Schreiber has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Schreiber has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Schreiber has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Schreiber has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Schreiber has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Come be a host on FUN! Applications open.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akash Rastogi View Post
I'd love to see Wil on the show. He brings a wealth of knowledge about his area and other areas and definitely has the charisma needed to be on the air.
Honestly, I would too. I know I've fairly publicly called Wil an idiot. (And if I haven't, consider this doing that) but I'd be lying if I didn't think he cared about the program and the students in it.

#17   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 11-05-2018, 01:05 PM
Chief of FUN
no team (First Updates Now)

Rookie Year: 2001
Tyler Olds has a reputation beyond reputeTyler Olds has a reputation beyond reputeTyler Olds has a reputation beyond reputeTyler Olds has a reputation beyond reputeTyler Olds has a reputation beyond reputeTyler Olds has a reputation beyond reputeTyler Olds has a reputation beyond reputeTyler Olds has a reputation beyond reputeTyler Olds has a reputation beyond reputeTyler Olds has a reputation beyond reputeTyler Olds has a reputation beyond repute

With the amount of applications we have received I am going to be closing this early and we will stop accepting applications at 11:59pm US eastern Tuesday 11/6.

Anyone who sent in their application should have received an email from me. If not, please reach out to me.

- Tyler
CD Moderator
  #18   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 11-06-2018, 06:12 AM
1506 Metal Muscle Electrical Team
AKA: Greg
FRC #1506 (Metal Muscle)
Team Role: Electrical

Rookie Year: 2015
Zagar is a name known to allZagar is a name known to allZagar is a name known to allZagar is a name known to allZagar is a name known to allZagar is a name known to all

I think it would be a lot of fun to be on the show. Let me get a few more years under my belt, and let's see.
  #19   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 11-12-2018, 07:52 PM
4130 Co-Coach
AKA: Nick
FRC #4130 (The Blue Devils)
Team Role: Coach

Rookie Year: 2012
nick4130 is just really nicenick4130 is just really nicenick4130 is just really nicenick4130 is just really nice

Just finished my interview with Tyler. Huge shout out to all the members at FUN and specifically Tyler. Very well prepared and just a great man to talk with. Well done!

My views do not coorelate with the views of my team.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: