OCCRA
Go to Post One of my early mentors gave me wise words -- when designing a system to compile & analyze information, your first design choice should always include consideration of a stack of 3x5 file cards. - Jaxom [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Technical > National Instruments LabVIEW and Data Acquisition > LabView and Data Acquisition
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 01-30-2006, 11:39 AM
FRC #1156 (Under Control)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2003
Daniel_H is just really niceDaniel_H is just really niceDaniel_H is just really niceDaniel_H is just really nice
Problems with CMUcam & LABView

Im having some problems with LABView, i just can't get anything on labview, seems like the camera isn't even connected and i overchecked hundreds and hundreds of times, can anyone tell me what else should i do?

thanks in advance
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 01-30-2006, 12:07 PM
Smooth Operator
AKA: FrankenMentor
None #0418
Team Role: Alumni

Rookie Year: 2003
Danny Diaz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Diaz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Diaz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Diaz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Diaz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Diaz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Diaz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Diaz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Diaz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Diaz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Diaz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Danny Diaz
Re: Problems with CMUcam & LABView

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel_H
Im having some problems with LABView, i just can't get anything on labview, seems like the camera isn't even connected and i overchecked hundreds and hundreds of times, can anyone tell me what else should i do?
Here are 3 things that will prove invaluable to you right now:

0. NI Developer Zone link for "base" program downloads.
1. ChiefDelphi NI Forum Posting for program "patches".
2. REALLY comprehensive thread for debugging CMUCam2 issues with LabVIEW.

You need to download the "base" CMUCam2 application from the NI Developer Zone. Then you need to download the latest "patch" and replace the files from the "base" version with those in the "patch" version. Then, if you still have problems, the thread I referenced should help you to identify your problem and fix it.

-Danny

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: