OCCRA
Go to Post Maybe it's the guy who doesn't stop drawing in his notebook in class, or the girl who writes the best essays in English. What team can't use their skills? - KathieK [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > FIRST > General Forum
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-20-2017, 01:50 PM
AKA: Carson Gray
FRC #6398 (Kilo-Bots)
Team Role: Mechanical

Rookie Year: 2017
WhiteBoySwag is infamous around these partsWhiteBoySwag is infamous around these partsWhiteBoySwag is infamous around these parts
Regional Video

Anybody know where you can find video of all the matches from a regional?
Some people upload their own footage to YouTube and such but I am referring to something more along the lines of a library to pick which regional and then have either a video for each match or one long video of the whole event.
Thanks in advance!
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-20-2017, 01:52 PM
Coach/Mentor
AKA: Michael Liang
FRC #6367 (The Brooke High ElectroLights)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2001
Nirnaeth has much to be proud ofNirnaeth has much to be proud ofNirnaeth has much to be proud ofNirnaeth has much to be proud ofNirnaeth has much to be proud ofNirnaeth has much to be proud ofNirnaeth has much to be proud ofNirnaeth has much to be proud of
Re: Regional Video

https://www.thebluealliance.com/

Typically has videos uploaded event and match. Even by team.
  #3   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-20-2017, 01:52 PM
2017 World Champions
AKA: Ryan Hall
FRC #1676 (Pascack Pi-oneers)
Team Role: College Student

Rookie Year: 2010
Hallry has a reputation beyond reputeHallry has a reputation beyond reputeHallry has a reputation beyond reputeHallry has a reputation beyond reputeHallry has a reputation beyond reputeHallry has a reputation beyond reputeHallry has a reputation beyond reputeHallry has a reputation beyond reputeHallry has a reputation beyond reputeHallry has a reputation beyond reputeHallry has a reputation beyond repute

TheBlueAlliance.com

Won: 2010 New Jersey Regional, 2010 Virginia Regional (undefeated), 2011 New Jersey Regional, 2011 Virginia Regional, 2011 Brunswick Eruption, 2012 Rutgers MAR District, 2012 girlPOWER, 2012 Ramp Riot, 2013 Bridgewater-Raritan MAR District, 2014 girlPOWER, 2015 Bridgewater-Raritan MAR District, 2016 Mt. Olive MAR District, 2016 Bridgewater-Raritan MAR District, 2017 Daly Subdivision, 2017 St. Louis World Championship, 2017 MidKnight Mayhem, 2017 Festival of Champions

2017 Season Recap Video
Festival of Champions Recap Video

Facebook Instagram Twitter YouTube
  #4   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-20-2017, 01:54 PM
In-Between
AKA: Mitchel Stokes
no team (In-Between)
Team Role: College Student

Rookie Year: 2014
Poseidon has a brilliant futurePoseidon has a brilliant futurePoseidon has a brilliant futurePoseidon has a brilliant futurePoseidon has a brilliant futurePoseidon has a brilliant futurePoseidon has a brilliant futurePoseidon has a brilliant futurePoseidon has a brilliant futurePoseidon has a brilliant futurePoseidon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteBoySwag View Post
Anybody know where you can find video of all the matches from a regional?
Some people upload their own footage to YouTube and such but I am referring to something more along the lines of a library to pick which regional and then have either a video for each match or one long video of the whole event.
Thanks in advance!
Depending what regional you are watching, the old live stream may also be viewable on twitch or YouTube.

#5   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-20-2017, 02:22 PM
AKA: Carson Gray
FRC #6398 (Kilo-Bots)
Team Role: Mechanical

Rookie Year: 2017
WhiteBoySwag is infamous around these partsWhiteBoySwag is infamous around these partsWhiteBoySwag is infamous around these parts

Specifically the Ventura, California Regional. I couldn't find any footage on thebluealliance.com
  #6   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-20-2017, 02:37 PM
Tried turning it off and on again?
AKA: Jared Hasen-Klein
FRC #1836 (The MilkenKnights)
Team Role: Leadership

Rookie Year: 2009
jaredhk has much to be proud ofjaredhk has much to be proud ofjaredhk has much to be proud ofjaredhk has much to be proud ofjaredhk has much to be proud ofjaredhk has much to be proud ofjaredhk has much to be proud ofjaredhk has much to be proud ofjaredhk has much to be proud ofjaredhk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteBoySwag View Post
Specifically the Ventura, California Regional. I couldn't find any footage on thebluealliance.com
Individual match footage is generally submitted by teams and so will likely take a few days until it (1) Gets uploaded to YouTube (2) gets submitted to TBA (3) gets approved on TBA.

Sometimes webcasts are archived depending on the website and settings. I believe that the Bagel Bytes streamed Ventura and their Twitch channel is twitch.tv/thebagelbytes so you can poke around there and see what you find.

MilkenKnights.com | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Snapchat

FREE RESOURCES
  #7   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-20-2017, 04:10 PM
Strategy/Rules/Scouting/Volunteer
AKA: Tom Byrne
FRC #5137 (Iron Kodiaks)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2014
Boltman has a brilliant futureBoltman has a brilliant futureBoltman has a brilliant futureBoltman has a brilliant futureBoltman has a brilliant futureBoltman has a brilliant futureBoltman has a brilliant futureBoltman has a brilliant futureBoltman has a brilliant futureBoltman has a brilliant futureBoltman has a brilliant future

I Just uploaded our 2017 videos to my Youtube channel and Blue alliance already picked them up for both San Diego and Ventura...I made sure to put what match they were in the title so that's probably why the quick turnaround , I also submitted directly one of our go pro videos to post on our BA team site , so that's probably what led them to my channel to post the others as they were approving the one I sent them a link to.

There should be some footage from Ventura now on the matches we were in from the channel below, or go directly if interested.

Here's my channel:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...g47iiWzH9b__PQ
Also how I labeled the matches to get them posted to BA

Iron Kodiaks Team #5137 San Marcos, CA
2017 Ventura Captian 3 (8, 3882) QF , 2016 Central Valley Captian 2 (973, 2135) SF
2015 Ventura Elimination selection (696, 1836) SF , 2014 San Diego Rookie All-Star Galileo Division
San Diego Elimination selection'17 (399, 968) SF ,'16 (1159, 812) SF , '15 (3021, 1772) QF

Orange County Volunteer 2016 and 2017

Last edited by Boltman : 03-20-2017 at 04:15 PM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: