OCCRA
Go to Post Life is not about avoiding risk, but managing it. - dtengineering [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Other > Chit-Chat
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-07-2004, 06:10 PM
Make it Happen
AKA: David Ferreira
FRC #0078 (Air Strike)
Team Role: Leadership

Rookie Year: 1996
D@ve is a glorious beacon of lightD@ve is a glorious beacon of lightD@ve is a glorious beacon of lightD@ve is a glorious beacon of lightD@ve is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to D@ve
What have my Buddy's been up to?

Well Well Well ....and other year almost done and i find myself looking for something. It almost calls your name when the time get close..Most of you that have been in the program for 10 + years now know that this has been a big part of your life .. To the point were your so worked up by the end of December. Its either on your mind ,or people calling you about when the next meeting is.( I learn to turn it off form time to time )

I've grown up with first from almost day one till now and to this day i still believe in it, and the message we put out to young adults

I call First (my family) cause its true....To this day I've called it a (family program) Cause of the environment you create and the friends you make from it.

The bottom line is this program means the world to me ,and the friends i hold dear that feel the same way....I believe it changes lives and outlooks on reality.

Rob, Tom , John, Aidin, Amanda, Rick, Gregg, Andy, Josh, Gary, Dave, people from 121 and the ones i left out ... You all know me...Thanks for being the best people I've ever known... I Look forward to seeing you all very soon

Dave Ferreira

Can you believe they gave me that rwfa .....lol to cool thanks everyone..

Last edited by D@ve : 12-07-2004 at 06:13 PM.
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-07-2004, 06:25 PM
I named Greg Needel's cat!
AKA: Dave DeLong
no team (Rhode Warriors)
Team Role: Alumni

Rookie Year: 2004
MrToast has much to be proud ofMrToast has much to be proud ofMrToast has much to be proud ofMrToast has much to be proud ofMrToast has much to be proud ofMrToast has much to be proud ofMrToast has much to be proud ofMrToast has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to MrToast
Re: What have my Buddy's been up to?

DAVE!!!

It's good to see you're still alive. How's Daisy? I miss her so much...

Man I wish I could be back home for the build season with y'all... Hopefully there'll be a team somewhere close by I can hitch on to...

(the other) Dave
(#121, 2004) Archimedes semi-finalists with 237 and 386! I had an awesome time guys, and thanks for the hat!
(#121, 2004) BC5 semi-finalists with 190 and 1027! Awesome time! We went further than I thought we could! Thanks for all your help w/ our transmission!
(#121, 2005) Galileo quarter-finalists with 47 and 203! Thanks for all your support through the stress!
------------------------------
If it moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape.
If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40
------------------------------
"It'll all work out in the end, and if it doesn't, it's not the end." - Jeff Bullock
  #3   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-07-2004, 09:42 PM
Unsung FIRST Hero
@JohnVNeun
AKA: John Vielkind-Neun
FRC #0148 (Robowranglers)
Team Role: Engineer

Rookie Year: 2000
JVN has a reputation beyond reputeJVN has a reputation beyond reputeJVN has a reputation beyond reputeJVN has a reputation beyond reputeJVN has a reputation beyond reputeJVN has a reputation beyond reputeJVN has a reputation beyond reputeJVN has a reputation beyond reputeJVN has a reputation beyond reputeJVN has a reputation beyond reputeJVN has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, no freakin' you way Daver!

Long time no see... we've missed you.
Hope you're all rested up man... we've got another season.

Are you ready?
  #4   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-08-2004, 01:42 AM
Amanda Morrison's Avatar Unsung FIRST Hero
16 awesome years of FRC!
no team

Rookie Year: 2002
Amanda Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeAmanda Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeAmanda Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeAmanda Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeAmanda Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeAmanda Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeAmanda Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeAmanda Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeAmanda Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeAmanda Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeAmanda Morrison has a reputation beyond repute

I've missed ya Dave... good to see you're still alive and kickin'.

You'd better be at Kickoff - I need someone's mittens to steal.
See you then. I'll expect a big hug and a few of those Rhode Island 'how ahhh you?'s.
  #5   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-08-2004, 09:29 AM
General Manager
no team
Team Role: Engineer

Rookie Year: 2001
Erin Rapacki has a reputation beyond reputeErin Rapacki has a reputation beyond reputeErin Rapacki has a reputation beyond reputeErin Rapacki has a reputation beyond reputeErin Rapacki has a reputation beyond reputeErin Rapacki has a reputation beyond reputeErin Rapacki has a reputation beyond reputeErin Rapacki has a reputation beyond reputeErin Rapacki has a reputation beyond reputeErin Rapacki has a reputation beyond reputeErin Rapacki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Erin Rapacki

Good to see you back d@ve! You sure seem rested up for 'that time of the year'... we gotta get more people together to do spontaneous Boston glides.

I'd actually would have paid for my Seg this time

erin
  #6   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-08-2004, 11:42 AM
I REALLY want to be Andy Baker
FRC #1018 (RoboDevils)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2002
Stu Bloom has a reputation beyond reputeStu Bloom has a reputation beyond reputeStu Bloom has a reputation beyond reputeStu Bloom has a reputation beyond reputeStu Bloom has a reputation beyond reputeStu Bloom has a reputation beyond reputeStu Bloom has a reputation beyond reputeStu Bloom has a reputation beyond reputeStu Bloom has a reputation beyond reputeStu Bloom has a reputation beyond reputeStu Bloom has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Stu Bloom Send a message via Yahoo to Stu Bloom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin Rapacki
... we gotta get more people together to do spontaneous Boston glides...
Just make sure you don't get into any public elevators with Dave and his Segway!
FIRST Team 1018 - Pike HS RoboDevils
My activity for 2012:
  • Boilermaker planning committee
  • Israel Head Ref - DONE (and it was FANTASTIC!)
  • Boilermaker Regional (with 1018) - DONE
  • Midwest Head Ref - DONE
  • WORLD Championships (with 1018) - DONE
  • IRI Head Ref - DONE
  • CAGE Match Head Ref
  #7   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-08-2004, 11:38 PM
Ready to STRIKE!
AKA: Rick Blight
FRC #0078 (AIR STRIKE)
Team Role: Coach

Rookie Year: 2001
Rick has a reputation beyond reputeRick has a reputation beyond reputeRick has a reputation beyond reputeRick has a reputation beyond reputeRick has a reputation beyond reputeRick has a reputation beyond reputeRick has a reputation beyond reputeRick has a reputation beyond reputeRick has a reputation beyond reputeRick has a reputation beyond reputeRick has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Dave,

I've been getting some pretty high scores with that ball of yours. I resurfaced it for you and its like brand new. Can't wait for the season and to "make it happen".
  #8   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-09-2004, 08:12 AM
7 years, allready!!???!?!?!
AKA: Mongo
no team

Greg Perkins has a reputation beyond reputeGreg Perkins has a reputation beyond reputeGreg Perkins has a reputation beyond reputeGreg Perkins has a reputation beyond reputeGreg Perkins has a reputation beyond reputeGreg Perkins has a reputation beyond reputeGreg Perkins has a reputation beyond reputeGreg Perkins has a reputation beyond reputeGreg Perkins has a reputation beyond reputeGreg Perkins has a reputation beyond reputeGreg Perkins has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Greg Perkins Send a message via MSN to Greg Perkins Send a message via Yahoo to Greg Perkins

DAVE!!!

Hey man, its good to hear from you!! hope all is well!!!! i shall see you at BAE!

XBOX Live Gamertag = TrixAre4Kidss
  #9   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-14-2004, 01:41 PM
#0121 (Rhode Warriors)
Team Role: College Student

Matt Goulart is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Matt Goulart
Talking Re: What have my Buddy's been up to?

Dave and all other members of 121. Its almost that time again and I look forward to another great season!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: