OCCRA
Go to Post I just want to see Aerial Assist again. Played on Lunacy regolith. With minibot poles. Which are on coopertition bridges. Is that too much to ask for? ;) - M. Lillis [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Other > Chit-Chat > Games/Trivia > Fantasy FIRST
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #13   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-18-2011, 07:32 PM
Serial Volunteer
AKA: Ed Patterson
FRC #0191

Rookie Year: 2002
Koko Ed has a reputation beyond reputeKoko Ed has a reputation beyond reputeKoko Ed has a reputation beyond reputeKoko Ed has a reputation beyond reputeKoko Ed has a reputation beyond reputeKoko Ed has a reputation beyond reputeKoko Ed has a reputation beyond reputeKoko Ed has a reputation beyond reputeKoko Ed has a reputation beyond reputeKoko Ed has a reputation beyond reputeKoko Ed has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [FF]: 2012 Season Long Fantasy FIRST!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricH View Post
Hear Ye, Hear Ye!

This week's waiver has been posted!

There are 102 teams on it, three per event that has drafted to date. There are good teams. There are not-so-good teams. There are probably teams that YOU want!

So get your waiver claims in either via PM to me or at http://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/sh...threadid=98420 by Friday, 12/23, Midnight and get yourself an early Christmas present. Valid claims will include your desired team, the team you will give up to get them if your claim is the one taken on that team, and the priority of the claim in relation to your other claims. Questions can be referred to me, and I will do my best to answer them (Akash, Ed already answered yours in Utah).

--EricH, your friendly waiver commissioner
If you ask for teams on the draft threads you will not get your request processed. Waiver requests are processed via the waiver thread only!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: