OCCRA
Go to Post Nats allows an exchange of a vast multitude of ideas from everywhere. Not only in robot design, but accents, tool storage, pit design, team spirt, clothing, many things. - Wetzel [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Other > Chit-Chat
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 02-28-2002, 09:54 PM
Now at sub 14's in a 5000lb vehicle
AKA: Maher Attallah
FRC #0005 (Robocards)
Team Role: Alumni

Rookie Year: 2000
Matt Attallah has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Attallah has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Attallah has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Attallah has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Attallah has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Attallah has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Attallah has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Attallah has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Attallah has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Attallah has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Attallah has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Matt Attallah Send a message via MSN to Matt Attallah Send a message via Yahoo to Matt Attallah
If you can nominate 1 person for...

If you can nominate one person for going up-and-beyond the call of duty on your team, who would it be?

I started this thread because Dave, our guy to go to when we have problems, definatly deserves this award. (sp!)

I just wanted to let you all know the hard work and dedication that goes on behind the curton. My team, and i am shure others, have their problem-child (or children) that say "I wanna do something" or something like that, but they can't. The engineers tried to, but it is too hard to let 7-8 ppl work on the robot, and know what they are all doing. I am sorry, but you can't. I just wanted to allow you engineers to know that your hard work doesn't go to waste. I realise what u all go through. I really appreciate what my engineers go through, as well as the other team's engineers!! THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING FIRST TO THRIVE!!!

::CLAPS FOR ALL THE ENGINEERS::

p.s. for all the people that loves my spelling:

Last edited by Brandon Martus : 03-13-2002 at 02:54 PM.
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-13-2002, 09:05 AM
Duckie THE Duct Tape Enthusiast
AKA: Andrea Tribo
FRC #0365 (Miracle Workerz)

Rookie Year: 2001
DUCKIE has a brilliant futureDUCKIE has a brilliant futureDUCKIE has a brilliant futureDUCKIE has a brilliant futureDUCKIE has a brilliant futureDUCKIE has a brilliant futureDUCKIE has a brilliant futureDUCKIE has a brilliant futureDUCKIE has a brilliant futureDUCKIE has a brilliant futureDUCKIE has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to DUCKIE
The engineers most definately! They don't have to be doing this with us, but they do it anyways. Because this is fun for them too. (Well except for vince. Who is in it for the ladies. BEWARE you all-girls teams! For vince will find you! just kidding... he's cool. ) George, the machineist who makes sure we don't kill ourselves is great too. Along with John, Lou, Bob, Joe, Mary,..... [very freeking long list of names. to make it short, every adult who gives time to help us.]...

As for students... i don't really know. There are a lot of us who do quite a bit of work on the team. Some people are lazy slackers yes, but most of the team puts their hearts and souls into this competition. Myself included.

I am sure it is the same on all the other teams, because this isn't a competition... it's a way of life.

-Ducky-

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

#3   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-13-2002, 09:11 AM
#0093 (NewAppleCorps)

Allie will become famous soon enoughAllie will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Allie Send a message via Yahoo to Allie
award

that award would have to go to to be honest with u i have no idea there are many peeps on our team that work really hard. out engineers are awesome. and the teacher supervisor type people are great too. i guess everyone just does there job. so i dont know who would be considered the most dedicated.
  #4   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-16-2002, 09:54 PM
FRC #0271

Rookie Year: 2001
fast frank is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to fast frank
Pete Burke

he's a father of a kid on the team. he has his own contracting business, the best in the area. he designs and builds mulit-million dollar houses. over the summer we built 4 robot bases in one of his shops to see which one worked best. they all had to do with uneven floors, so they were useless, but it was fun. they all had these complicated pivots and twists. he has donated well over $15,000 out of his pocket in supplies and other stuff. he incorperated the name "Bad Boys from Bay Shore Ltd." plus the hours he puts in, well more than anybody else on the team, even the teachers. team 271 thanks him.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: