OCCRA
Go to Post Just remember to be as transparent and inclusive as you can. - DonRotolo [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Competition > Championship Event
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

View Poll Results: Where will/should Nationals be?
Oconomowoc, WI 10 6.10%
Houston, TX 56 34.15%
Orlando, FL 58 35.37%
Washington DC 24 14.63%
Las Vegas, NV 16 9.76%
Voters: 164. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #13   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 11-07-2002, 12:51 PM
D.J. Fluck

Quote:
Originally posted by JosephM
1.) Statistics, yes, but I have seen only a few flights go to Huston in all my travels.

2.) ASTROWORLD? Are you nuts? Sure, first Six Flags, but dear god! Six Flags is a dump! I've been to WoA and that's one to manny for me.

3.) Hotels. SUPPLY AND DEMAND. People want more hotel rooms near the nats, thus they'll up the prices beyond the nice price of $69 per night (All Stars is only $74)

1. There are 5 or 6 flights out of the fairly small Indianapolis Intl airport on a daily basis to both Orlando and Houston.

2. Who cares, you dont need to go to an amusement park while your down there, remember disney world's parks aren't the whole reason for going there. Anyway there is plenty of other things to do while you are down there anyway.

3. Don't quote me on this, but i am pretty sure the rates were a bit higher than $74 a night for All Star during the championship last year, anyway FIRST is going to work out package deals with hotels in the area, its almost a given. Plus there are group rates and everything..

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: