The Cyborg Cats are excited to release the CAD of our most successful robot to date. We won the St. Louis Regional and its Quality Award, the Central Illinois Regional's Creativity Award, and we wound up finalists on the Galileo Field in Houston in our first year being selected for an alliance at Champs (albeit as a backup). We also just finished finalists at the MO State Championship and won its Creativity Award.
- Fully Custom dual wheel Swerve weighing 4.5 lb, including custom wheels and Onyx bearings
- A mostly custom continuous two stage lift with a modified Evo "Shifter"
- Custom, unique polycarb intake
- A LOT of Markforged parts
- Custom, very unique climbing hooks
- A bellypan with our team and school logo
This was our first time modeling everything on the robot in a year of so many firsts. For some reason the electronics failed to upload, but the STEP file and renders are available via GrabCAD here
. Questions are welcome!
Also, check out this season's code our programmer just posted here