OCCRA
Go to Post 1/4" baltic birch plywood is most of our metal. - z_beeblebrox [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > FIRST > General Forum
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 07-07-2018, 12:55 AM
FRC #0122 (NASA Knights)
Team Role: Programmer

Rookie Year: 2016
montvious will become famous soon enoughmontvious will become famous soon enough
A New Resource for the Chief Delphi Community: The Sequel

About a month ago, one of the most revolutionary resources EVER was introduced to the Chief Delphi community. It gave us a new way to view messages, in a great way. This was, of course, Lythgoe GIFs. Some of us, like myself, wanted more. We wanted another way to appreciate the beauty of the Chief Delphi community and showcase some of the most constructive members of our community.

To continue the journey LythgoeGIFs set out to do, I'd like to introduce you to the newest groundbreaking resouce - StuffWilSays. StuffWilSays is a website that, as you might be able to infer from the title, gathers posts by Wil Payne and provides them to you in a simple interface. The website is designed to return the latest 500 posts, and new posts are retrieved every hour. In addition to viewing the thread that the post was made in, we have yet another way to appreciate Wil's posts - Share via Twitter. With just one click, you can share your favorite Wil Payne quotes to Twitter.

This project is available on GitHub at https://github.com/bhooten/stuffwilsays. If you have any suggestions or feature requests, feel free to submit an issue OR a pull request.

The website itself is available below. I hope you enjoy!

#2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 07-12-2018, 07:25 PM
Flywheel Police
AKA: Matthew Lythgoe
FRC #2363 (Triple Helix)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2009
notmattlythgoe has a reputation beyond reputenotmattlythgoe has a reputation beyond reputenotmattlythgoe has a reputation beyond reputenotmattlythgoe has a reputation beyond reputenotmattlythgoe has a reputation beyond reputenotmattlythgoe has a reputation beyond reputenotmattlythgoe has a reputation beyond reputenotmattlythgoe has a reputation beyond reputenotmattlythgoe has a reputation beyond reputenotmattlythgoe has a reputation beyond reputenotmattlythgoe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A New Resource for the Chief Delphi Community: The Sequel

#3   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 07-12-2018, 07:36 PM
Online Stripe & Drape Sales
FRC #0900 (The Zebracorns)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2003
marshall has a reputation beyond reputemarshall has a reputation beyond reputemarshall has a reputation beyond reputemarshall has a reputation beyond reputemarshall has a reputation beyond reputemarshall has a reputation beyond reputemarshall has a reputation beyond reputemarshall has a reputation beyond reputemarshall has a reputation beyond reputemarshall has a reputation beyond reputemarshall has a reputation beyond repute

But I already have an RSS feed for very active discussions within the community.
Clarke's Laws
  #4   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 07-12-2018, 07:39 PM
needlessly agitating
AKA: "very active discussion within our community"
FRC #0422 (The Mech Tech Dragons)
Team Role: Mascot

Rookie Year: 2009
PayneTrain has a reputation beyond reputePayneTrain has a reputation beyond reputePayneTrain has a reputation beyond reputePayneTrain has a reputation beyond reputePayneTrain has a reputation beyond reputePayneTrain has a reputation beyond reputePayneTrain has a reputation beyond reputePayneTrain has a reputation beyond reputePayneTrain has a reputation beyond reputePayneTrain has a reputation beyond reputePayneTrain has a reputation beyond repute

no

I am not an engineer or educator by trade, but I love this sport. If you are interested in mentoring the best students in FIRST and willing to put up with me, please contact me via PM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: