OCCRA
Go to Post I personally hope they change the terrain of the playing field ... if only to "level" the playing field. - Daniel_LaFleur [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Competition > Thanks and/or Congrats
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 05-24-2017, 01:51 PM
odds and ends. Mostly odds.
AKA: Mike
FRC #5818 (Riviera Robotics)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2016
holazola is a splendid one to beholdholazola is a splendid one to beholdholazola is a splendid one to beholdholazola is a splendid one to beholdholazola is a splendid one to beholdholazola is a splendid one to behold
Bay Area Maker Faire - Thanks to all the FRC teams!

I just wanted to give thanks all the FRC teams that brought their robots to the Maker Faire last weekend. We really enjoyed talking with all of you in a non-competition environment.

Sorry I forgot all the team numbers, but special thanks to 114 Eagle Strike and 8 Paly Robotics for letting our driver test your robots. And also big thanks to 5940 BREAD for having a booth all weekend and sharing with all the kids, young and old.

Also, I hope you all got to a chance see the Dos Pueblos Engineering Academy ( ex1717) and their huge Mechatronics tent. Those projects are what they do instead of FRC now. Very impressive in their own way.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: