OCCRA
Go to Post Do what you do well and I'm sure there will be much hope in your future! - Collmandoman [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > FIRST > General Forum
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 07-05-2017, 05:02 PM
FRC #1729 (Monadnock 4-H Robotics)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2007
Trying to Help has much to be proud ofTrying to Help has much to be proud ofTrying to Help has much to be proud ofTrying to Help has much to be proud ofTrying to Help has much to be proud ofTrying to Help has much to be proud ofTrying to Help has much to be proud ofTrying to Help has much to be proud of
Easy way to help a team win a donation! (10 seconds of your time)

Hi everyone!

If you could help Team 1729 win a $500 donation, we'd be super grateful! One of our local HVAC companies will donate to the group receiving the most votes between now and 7/25.

The link is here: http://choosesanford.com/community/You can vote daily, if you have time!

Thank you!

Brighid

#2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 07-05-2017, 05:22 PM
FUN Show Host
no team (First Updates Now)

Rookie Year: 2001
Tyler Olds has a reputation beyond reputeTyler Olds has a reputation beyond reputeTyler Olds has a reputation beyond reputeTyler Olds has a reputation beyond reputeTyler Olds has a reputation beyond reputeTyler Olds has a reputation beyond reputeTyler Olds has a reputation beyond reputeTyler Olds has a reputation beyond reputeTyler Olds has a reputation beyond reputeTyler Olds has a reputation beyond reputeTyler Olds has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Easy way to help a team win a donation! (10 seconds of your time)

Voted. Took 5 seconds.
CD Moderator
  #3   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 07-05-2017, 05:33 PM
FRC #0829 (Digital Goats)

Rookie Year: 2004
IndySam has a reputation beyond reputeIndySam has a reputation beyond reputeIndySam has a reputation beyond reputeIndySam has a reputation beyond reputeIndySam has a reputation beyond reputeIndySam has a reputation beyond reputeIndySam has a reputation beyond reputeIndySam has a reputation beyond reputeIndySam has a reputation beyond reputeIndySam has a reputation beyond reputeIndySam has a reputation beyond repute

done

#4   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 07-05-2017, 05:36 PM
AKA: Nicholas Dal Porto
FRC #5940 (B.R.E.A.D.)
Team Role: Student

Rookie Year: 2012
frcguy has a reputation beyond reputefrcguy has a reputation beyond reputefrcguy has a reputation beyond reputefrcguy has a reputation beyond reputefrcguy has a reputation beyond reputefrcguy has a reputation beyond reputefrcguy has a reputation beyond reputefrcguy has a reputation beyond reputefrcguy has a reputation beyond reputefrcguy has a reputation beyond reputefrcguy has a reputation beyond repute

Done! Hope you win!

Team 5940: 2015-

Volunteer: FTAA (2016-present)

2 years, over 4000 miles covered. Check out where I've been and where I'm going!
  #5   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 07-05-2017, 06:14 PM
love/hate relationship with swerve
AKA: Parthiv Krishna
FRC #3082 (Chicken Bot Pie)
Team Role: Programmer

Rookie Year: 2016
pkrishna3082 has a reputation beyond reputepkrishna3082 has a reputation beyond reputepkrishna3082 has a reputation beyond reputepkrishna3082 has a reputation beyond reputepkrishna3082 has a reputation beyond reputepkrishna3082 has a reputation beyond reputepkrishna3082 has a reputation beyond reputepkrishna3082 has a reputation beyond reputepkrishna3082 has a reputation beyond reputepkrishna3082 has a reputation beyond reputepkrishna3082 has a reputation beyond repute

Done. Good luck! Nice team number as well (Ramanujan taxicab number)
2017-: FIRST Volunteer - 2017 North Champs Student Ambassador
  #6   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 07-05-2017, 06:37 PM
Baseball hat kid
AKA: Marcus Bernstein
FRC #1836 (Milkenknights)
Team Role: Team Spirit / Cheering

Rookie Year: 2013
marcusbernstein has a reputation beyond reputemarcusbernstein has a reputation beyond reputemarcusbernstein has a reputation beyond reputemarcusbernstein has a reputation beyond reputemarcusbernstein has a reputation beyond reputemarcusbernstein has a reputation beyond reputemarcusbernstein has a reputation beyond reputemarcusbernstein has a reputation beyond reputemarcusbernstein has a reputation beyond reputemarcusbernstein has a reputation beyond reputemarcusbernstein has a reputation beyond repute

Just voted. Sorta odd to see how a company will let people vote (with monetary implication) without much of any background info on the organizations they are voting for, but I won't complain about an extra $500 going to a robotics team. Good Luck!

"Once you've concluded that it isn't a code problem, it isn't an electrical problem, and it isn't a mechanical problem, after all that blaming you now have a culture problem."
"Precedence is no excuse for being wrong."
"Aesthetics are great, but not at the expense of functionality."
"An entire team rallied around a potentially wrong decision is better than half a team rallied around the right one. And if that potentially wrong decision ends up being the right one, that unified team will be successful."

My views do not necessarily represent the views of my team or any other groups I am affiliated with.
  #7   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 07-05-2017, 09:15 PM

Trying to Help has much to be proud ofTrying to Help has much to be proud ofTrying to Help has much to be proud ofTrying to Help has much to be proud ofTrying to Help has much to be proud ofTrying to Help has much to be proud ofTrying to Help has much to be proud ofTrying to Help has much to be proud of

Thank you so much for all the votes!

Marcus, I suspect that part of the reason why there's not a lot of information about the possible recipients is because either they've already been vetted (we started this process in January or February 2017) or because we're in an area with a lot of small towns so many people just know the local organizations.

Again, thank you!

#8   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 07-06-2017, 08:48 AM
Um, I smell Motor!
AKA: Scott McBride
FRC #2137 (TORC)

Rookie Year: 2005
tr6scott has a reputation beyond reputetr6scott has a reputation beyond reputetr6scott has a reputation beyond reputetr6scott has a reputation beyond reputetr6scott has a reputation beyond reputetr6scott has a reputation beyond reputetr6scott has a reputation beyond reputetr6scott has a reputation beyond reputetr6scott has a reputation beyond reputetr6scott has a reputation beyond reputetr6scott has a reputation beyond repute

done.
- 3rd Alliance Captain - Finalist
- 4th Alliance Captain
- RANK 29
  #9   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 07-06-2017, 08:56 AM
mechanical build mentor
AKA: Bob Hrenchir
FRC #1108 (Panther Robotics)

Rookie Year: 2010
hrench is a splendid one to beholdhrench is a splendid one to beholdhrench is a splendid one to beholdhrench is a splendid one to beholdhrench is a splendid one to beholdhrench is a splendid one to beholdhrench is a splendid one to behold

voted. looks like you're doing great-

249-94-15 you're winning so far!
  #10   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 07-06-2017, 09:02 AM
AKA: Jack Sullivan
FRC #2713 (iRaiders)
Team Role: Mechanical

Rookie Year: 2016
JS1 has a reputation beyond reputeJS1 has a reputation beyond reputeJS1 has a reputation beyond reputeJS1 has a reputation beyond reputeJS1 has a reputation beyond reputeJS1 has a reputation beyond reputeJS1 has a reputation beyond reputeJS1 has a reputation beyond reputeJS1 has a reputation beyond reputeJS1 has a reputation beyond reputeJS1 has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, you're in the lead by quite a lot. Hopefully ChiefDelphi doesn't flood it so much that they begin to question the validity of the vote..
  #11   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 07-06-2017, 09:27 AM
I speak for myself, not for my team
AKA: Mathew Strader
FRC #5406 (Celt-X)
Team Role: College Student

Rookie Year: 2012
stramat8 is on a distinguished road

Voted. Good luck!
-North Bay Regional Engineering Inspiration Award 2015

Team 5406 - Celt-X : 2015 - Current, Mentor - Mechanical/Design/Strategy
-Greater Pittsburgh Regional Winners 2016
-Georgian College District Event Winners 2017
-Victoria Park District Event Engineering Inspiration Award 2017
-McMaster University District Event Finalists 2017
  #12   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 07-06-2017, 09:31 AM
FRC #1502

n3rdchik has much to be proud ofn3rdchik has much to be proud ofn3rdchik has much to be proud ofn3rdchik has much to be proud ofn3rdchik has much to be proud ofn3rdchik has much to be proud ofn3rdchik has much to be proud ofn3rdchik has much to be proud ofn3rdchik has much to be proud ofn3rdchik has much to be proud of

Voted. Good luck.
Lead Mentor for FTC #11617 - Chelsea Glitch, FTC #11618 - Chelsea Gremlins, FTC #11729 - Chelsea Crash
And Mama to a FRC'er, FTC'er and mini-Mentor-and-FLLjr'er
  #13   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 07-06-2017, 10:13 AM
AKA: Braxton
FRC #1533 (Triple Strange)
Team Role: Tactician

Rookie Year: 2015
bbensel is an unknown quantity at this point

Voted! (And from where the votes are right now, it seems the power of ChiefDelphi truly is unstoppable.)
  #14   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 07-06-2017, 10:29 AM

Smile Re: Easy way to help a team win a donation! (10 seconds of your time)

I just went to vote again today and when I saw the number of votes, I knew it was everyone here! Robotics people are wonderful!

Thank you again,

Brighid

#15   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 07-06-2017, 11:00 AM
Mentor
FRC #2882 (Nuts n Boltz)

Rookie Year: 2011
philso has a reputation beyond reputephilso has a reputation beyond reputephilso has a reputation beyond reputephilso has a reputation beyond reputephilso has a reputation beyond reputephilso has a reputation beyond reputephilso has a reputation beyond reputephilso has a reputation beyond reputephilso has a reputation beyond reputephilso has a reputation beyond reputephilso has a reputation beyond repute

I tried voting again today but was blocked with a message saying something like "You have already voted". I will try again from home.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: