Go to Post You have not only joined a robotic competition, you will discover that you are becoming a member of a very large and wonderful family. The more years that you participate, the larger your FIRST family will become. - Car Nack [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Other > FIRST-related Organizations > The Blue Alliance
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-01-2011, 10:24 AM
Petitioning the UN to ban Lythgoe
no team
Team Role: Engineer

Rookie Year: 2000
Andrew Schreiber has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Schreiber has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Schreiber has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Schreiber has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Schreiber has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Schreiber has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Schreiber has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Schreiber has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Schreiber has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Schreiber has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Schreiber has a reputation beyond repute
[TBA]: TBA API 2011 data

I was working on a project and noticed that none of the 2011 data is populated yet. Is there any estimate of when this data will begin populating? Is the API still supported?

Also, a small issue keeps popping up, I am calling the get_teams function to load all of the teams. Loading the page that it actually navigates to in Chrome keeps giving me a warning
Quote:
This page contains the following errors:

error on line 2 at column 1015324: Encoding error
Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.
I also get an error complaining about encoding of the data in the code that I was using the parse this data. Is the encoding set properly in the xml?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: