OCCRA
Go to Post Haha, I applaud your efforts to read into the actions of the GDC, but I feel like trying to do so is like shooting at a target, in the dark, at a mile away, with a sawed off shotgun. - ttldomination [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > FIRST > General Forum
CD-Media  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 09-11-2018, 09:01 AM
AKA: Elmer Lee
FRC #5205 (Full Metal Jackets)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2016
sthump is a name known to allsthump is a name known to allsthump is a name known to allsthump is a name known to allsthump is a name known to allsthump is a name known to all
Where is the FTC Q&A page?

I posted this on the FTC thread, but it's pretty dead, so I thought I would post here as well.

I'm a FRC coach that recently also started coaching a FTC team. I'm trying to find the Q&A page to ask about game play. Is it not up yet? How long will it be before it's up?
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 09-11-2018, 09:17 AM
AKA: Jon Charboneau
FRC #0832 (OSCAR)

Rookie Year: 2007
MoistRobot has a reputation beyond reputeMoistRobot has a reputation beyond reputeMoistRobot has a reputation beyond reputeMoistRobot has a reputation beyond reputeMoistRobot has a reputation beyond reputeMoistRobot has a reputation beyond reputeMoistRobot has a reputation beyond reputeMoistRobot has a reputation beyond reputeMoistRobot has a reputation beyond reputeMoistRobot has a reputation beyond reputeMoistRobot has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where is the FTC Q&A page?

The FTC Q&A is run out of the FTC forum and typically doesn't open until a week or so after the game reveal. More info on the Game & Season page.

#3   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 09-11-2018, 08:31 PM
AKA: Elmer Lee
FRC #5205 (Full Metal Jackets)

Rookie Year: 2016
sthump is a name known to allsthump is a name known to allsthump is a name known to allsthump is a name known to allsthump is a name known to allsthump is a name known to all

Are there specific login permissions that I need to be able to post to the forum. I have a login but I do not see any button or anything that would allow me to post to the forum.
  #4   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 09-12-2018, 12:13 PM
AKA: Jon Charboneau
FRC #0832 (OSCAR)

Rookie Year: 2007
MoistRobot has a reputation beyond reputeMoistRobot has a reputation beyond reputeMoistRobot has a reputation beyond reputeMoistRobot has a reputation beyond reputeMoistRobot has a reputation beyond reputeMoistRobot has a reputation beyond reputeMoistRobot has a reputation beyond reputeMoistRobot has a reputation beyond reputeMoistRobot has a reputation beyond reputeMoistRobot has a reputation beyond reputeMoistRobot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sthump View Post
Are there specific login permissions that I need to be able to post to the forum.
Instructions can be found in the Q&A Forum Documentation section under the second link in my orginal post.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: