Go to Post Just so you don't spend too much time on non-clues ... now you can all go back to the real one! :D - Libby K [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Competition > Off-Season Events
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 06-02-2001, 08:04 AM
Robogeek
no team
Team Role: College Student

Rookie Year: 2001
Gui Cavalcanti is a name known to allGui Cavalcanti is a name known to allGui Cavalcanti is a name known to allGui Cavalcanti is a name known to allGui Cavalcanti is a name known to allGui Cavalcanti is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Gui Cavalcanti
Question The Jamboree and MD State Fair

I was wondering about which teams were planning on going to the Boyscout Jamboree at AP Hill and which were planning on going to the Maryland State Fair, sponsored by NASA Goddard Spaceflight Center.

-Gui

All-Purpose College Mentor with a Mechanical Specialty

Franklin W. Olin College of Engineering, Class of 2008
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 06-02-2001, 08:51 PM
no team
Team Role: Engineer

Rookie Year: 1999
Steve Shade has much to be proud ofSteve Shade has much to be proud ofSteve Shade has much to be proud ofSteve Shade has much to be proud ofSteve Shade has much to be proud ofSteve Shade has much to be proud ofSteve Shade has much to be proud ofSteve Shade has much to be proud ofSteve Shade has much to be proud of
This year there will be a competition at the MD State Fair, held at the Timmonium Fairgrounds, which is a little north of Baltimore City. We are looking for 20 teams for the competition.

The competition will take place Labor Day weekend, September 1st, 2nd and 3rd. The fair runs from August 24th to September 3rd. There is no entry fee. However, we want all robots on display the full 10 days of the fair. Teams do not have to come every day. Teams can sign up online with the link below.
So far 7, 53, 225, 306, 422, 652, and 686 are signed up. If you have any questions, you can contact:

Mike Wade: michael.wade@gsfc.nasa.gov
Steve Shade: stshade@glue.umd.edu

Steve

MD State Fair Information and Signup
  #3   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 06-04-2001, 07:51 AM
Unsung FIRST Hero
Been-In-FIRST-Too-Long
FRC #1438 (The Aztechs)
Team Role: Engineer

Rookie Year: 1998
Matt Leese has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Leese has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Leese has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Leese has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Leese has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Leese has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Leese has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Leese has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Leese has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Leese has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Leese has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Matt Leese
We were trying to come down but it doesn't look like it's going to happen. I can get college students down but it's the high schoolers that are the problem. I should however be there to help out though if that means anything to anyone.

Matt who still needs to email Mike Wade about helping out....
  #4   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 06-04-2001, 01:18 PM
Brandon Martus's Avatar Unsung FIRST Hero
busy.
AKA: B. Slash Kamen
no team

Rookie Year: 1998
Brandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Brandon Martus Send a message via AIM to Brandon Martus Send a message via Yahoo to Brandon Martus
Flyer

Mike Wade e-mailed me the flyer for the Maryland State Fair Competition and Display and wanted me to post it on here.

Here it is in MS Word Format.

Flyer
  #5   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 06-04-2001, 01:24 PM
#0497 (Orange Crush)

Andrew Dahl is an unknown quantity at this point
hello-Virginia

does anyone have info about the VA state fair?????

dahl
  #6   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 07-26-2001, 07:46 PM
The_C
no team

Rookie Year: 2001
Carolyn Duncan is a jewel in the roughCarolyn Duncan is a jewel in the roughCarolyn Duncan is a jewel in the rough
Re: hello-Virginia

Quote:
Originally posted by Andrew Dahl
does anyone have info about the VA state fair?????
dahl
The VA. state fair usually runs from late Sept. to Early Oct. on strawberry hill, richmond int'l raceway site. Team 122 was there last year. Jeff Seatonis the best person I can think of to contact for info. I don't have his email address but Tom Fairchild, he's registered on the board, would know how to contact him. I hope this helps.

Thats C like the letter not like looking through your eyes or the large bdy of water! Just the letter C and yes it's on my birth certificate!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: