OCCRA
Go to Post According to Merriam-Webster the definition of lurker is an FRC Q&A person. - marshall [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Other > FIRST-related Organizations > The Blue Alliance
CD-Media  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 01-20-2018, 07:38 AM
Serial Volunteer
AKA: Ed Patterson
FRC #0191

Rookie Year: 2002
Koko Ed has a reputation beyond reputeKoko Ed has a reputation beyond reputeKoko Ed has a reputation beyond reputeKoko Ed has a reputation beyond reputeKoko Ed has a reputation beyond reputeKoko Ed has a reputation beyond reputeKoko Ed has a reputation beyond reputeKoko Ed has a reputation beyond reputeKoko Ed has a reputation beyond reputeKoko Ed has a reputation beyond reputeKoko Ed has a reputation beyond repute
[TBA]: 1stRoboticsRocks

Some of you may not know but my Instagram page 1stroboticsrocks documents all the robots I see at the numerous competitions I go to (at least I try to). This has proven to be a useful tool to help document robots that have no submitted an image for their robot for some reason or another. It has been so successful at doing so that the Blue Alliance actually uses the images on their page. As many competitions that I go to there is obviously no way possible for me to go to every competition and thus I would like to make a proposition to the FIRST community to document robots at the FIRST competitions they go to this year and DM the images to me so I can place the images on the page. I just need the team number and event identified for each robot you send.
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 01-20-2018, 11:11 AM
Waiting for my Tableau Sponsorship
AKA: Mikal Dieatrick
no team (Volunteer)
Team Role: Alumni

Rookie Year: 2014
MikLast has a reputation beyond reputeMikLast has a reputation beyond reputeMikLast has a reputation beyond reputeMikLast has a reputation beyond reputeMikLast has a reputation beyond reputeMikLast has a reputation beyond reputeMikLast has a reputation beyond reputeMikLast has a reputation beyond reputeMikLast has a reputation beyond reputeMikLast has a reputation beyond reputeMikLast has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [TBA]: 1stRoboticsRocks

I can send you a few flickr accounts with about 15 years worth of robot photos in them. Ive been manually screenshotting (ShareX automatically uploads them to imgur which i can use in submitting to TBA) to upload, I really need to go suggest automatic flickr uploading tbh...

Your account is nice tho. Id make use of it if Mobile TBA didnt already have an upload function.

Join the FRC Discord!
FRC4513 (Circuit Breakers)
*Student: 2014-2017
*Drive Coach: 2016-2017

Volunteer
A/V: West Valley, PNW DCMP 2018

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: