OCCRA
Go to Post Imagine the pressure on Dave Lavery - every time he sneezes someone assumes it's a game hint. - Gary Dillard [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > FIRST > General Forum
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-12-2017, 10:39 PM
FRC #0469 (LasGuerrillas)
Team Role: Photography

Rookie Year: 2007
Daniel Ernst has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel Ernst has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel Ernst has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel Ernst has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel Ernst has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel Ernst has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel Ernst has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel Ernst has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel Ernst has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel Ernst has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel Ernst has a reputation beyond repute
Photos - FIRST Robotics Competition 2017 Center Line District

I gave you a preview of my photos from Center Line this morning. Now they're all posted.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/daniel...57678778202602

Most teams that have been around for a while know where to find competition photos, and hear about them soon after they're posted. But if you know of rookie teams that may not know they're in some photos or where to find them, please help get the word out to them!

You can also find links to my photos and others' photos at the firstinmichigan.org site.

You can also find all of my robotics competition photos at roboticsphotos.com

As always, my photos are free to use by the FIRST community for non-commercial purposes. (Details are on my flickr site).

I upload full-resolution files to flickr, some at over 6700x4400 pixels. When you download photos, be sure to use flickr's download icon and choose a size that's appropriate for your use.

Enjoy!
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-20-2017, 05:58 PM
FRC #3175

kgalea is on a distinguished road
Re: Photos - FIRST Robotics Competition 2017 Center Line District

Thanks for all of the AWESOME photos Dan! Love the unique angles you are able to capture every year.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: