OCCRA
Go to Post they used the same random number generator we used for our autonomous drive code . . . (oops did I say that?) - MrForbes [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Competition > Awards > Chairman's Award
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 06-22-2009, 02:12 PM
Not so Custom User Title
AKA: Isaac Rife
no team (N/A)
Team Role: Mechanical

Rookie Year: 2003
IKE has a reputation beyond reputeIKE has a reputation beyond reputeIKE has a reputation beyond reputeIKE has a reputation beyond reputeIKE has a reputation beyond reputeIKE has a reputation beyond reputeIKE has a reputation beyond reputeIKE has a reputation beyond reputeIKE has a reputation beyond reputeIKE has a reputation beyond reputeIKE has a reputation beyond repute
United We Serve

There is a message from The President of the United States requesting that every American volunteer this summer.
http://www.serve.gov/

It is under the United We Serve campaign. I think this is also the name of a "Support the troops" campaign, but I am sure it is not meant to overshadow.

Whether you are a Democrat, Republican, Liberal, or Conservative, I think that most of us in FIRST can attest to the positive powers of volunteerism and its effects on a community. This summer, take some time and get your friends involved in something positive. Every little bit is a step in the right direction.

It is much harder for someone to misuse the labor you do then it is for them to misuse of the dollar you pledge...
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: