Go to Post by the way when someone calles me a dork or geek, i tell them to look up dork and geek in the dictionary, and that i would rather be called nerd :) - Mike Schroeder [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Other > Chit-Chat
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 05-22-2002, 10:03 PM
Who is John Galt?
FRC #0039 (The 39th Aerosquadron)
Team Role: Teacher

Rookie Year: 1998
Ken Loyd is a splendid one to beholdKen Loyd is a splendid one to beholdKen Loyd is a splendid one to beholdKen Loyd is a splendid one to beholdKen Loyd is a splendid one to beholdKen Loyd is a splendid one to beholdKen Loyd is a splendid one to beholdKen Loyd is a splendid one to behold
Andy Baker and the Gila Cheer

Andy,

I think I talked Mark into coming to the Phoenix Regional next. Along with learning the Gila Cheer you can take in a spring training baseball game, play a few rounds of golf, enjoy the 75 degree sunshine, forget about shoveling snow, and select team 64 as your alliance partners (so we can have a chance to win our regional).

Ken
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 05-22-2002, 10:19 PM
Andy Baker's Avatar Woodie Flowers Award
President, AndyMark, Inc.
FRC #3940 (CyberTooth)
Team Role: Engineer

Rookie Year: 1998
Andy Baker has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Baker has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Baker has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Baker has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Baker has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Baker has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Baker has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Baker has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Baker has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Baker has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Baker has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Andy Baker
We better get started on our fundraising

We actually were trying to get out to a west coast regional last year with a skeleton team, but our Delphi management put the kiabosh on that... "you can only go to a regional that you can drive to"... is what they said.

However, next year is next year... and Arizona is surely a nice place in March. We would LOVE to get out west and get a chance to play with the awesome west coast teams!

A GilaKats combo sure would be sweet.

I will start lobbying my management now. Or... we can simply kick the fundraising into high gear. I'm sure that Mark has some ideas.

Andy

Last edited by Andy Baker : 05-22-2002 at 10:21 PM.
  #3   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 05-23-2002, 10:31 AM
D.J. Fluck

Andy,
Delphi never said we couldn't drive to Phoenix...did they?

I was actually going to suggest San Jose or SoCal next year but heck with that...Cross Country Driving is crazy
  #4   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 05-23-2002, 11:47 AM
Beach 'Bot Big Sister
#0330 (Beach 'Bot)

Amy Beth will become famous soon enoughAmy Beth will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Amy Beth Send a message via Yahoo to Amy Beth
Quote:
Originally posted by D.J. Fluck

I was actually going to suggest San Jose or SoCal next year but heck with that...Cross Country Driving is crazy
come to socal!!! we will adopt your team and show ya all around [smiles wickedly]

http://wandasdream.tripod.com

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: