OCCRA
Go to Post FIRST is the best thing I could have ever done. It shows me where I think my limits are, and it destroys them right in front of my eyes. My experiences with FIRST have defined who I am, and I am beyond blessed to have had them. - Audrey Chu [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Competition > Off-Season Events
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 08-12-2017, 12:59 PM
FRC #3844 (Kentucky Wildbots)
Team Role: Alumni

Rookie Year: 2014
414cnewq has much to be proud of414cnewq has much to be proud of414cnewq has much to be proud of414cnewq has much to be proud of414cnewq has much to be proud of414cnewq has much to be proud of414cnewq has much to be proud of414cnewq has much to be proud of414cnewq has much to be proud of414cnewq has much to be proud of
Battle for the Bluegrass 2017

The 4th Annual Battle For the Bluegrass Will take place on
Saturday, November, 4th 2017, In Corbin, KY! This will be a one-day event with an optional load-in on the 3rd.

In order to make the event financially more affordable for the teams we are offering space at the school for lodging, just bring your sleeping bags. As teams register we will get hotel info out for those who do not want to use the free lodging lock in at the school.
Lock-in at the school Friday and Saturday night.
We will have 2 separate spaces for the teams ( one for male team members and another for the female members) shower areas are available

Proximity of Corbin to various cities (According to Google Maps):

Knoxville, TN: 86 Miles (1.5 hours)
Louisville, KY: 162 Miles (2.5 hours)
Indianapolis, IN: 278 Miles (4 Hours)

$200 for pre-pay by check or P.O.
$250 for on competition day
$100 pre-rookies

To RSVP: Email arthur.canada@knox.kyschools.us
Event address: 100 N Kentucky 830, Corbin, KY, 40701

SCHEDULE:
Load-in 5:00 PM (Friday)
Open Practice Matches (Depending on Field Status) 6:00 PM-Midnight (Friday)
Later hours if your team doesn’t need much sleep. Last year we kept the field open till after midnight.
Pits open 7:00 AM
Matches start 8:30 AM
Lunch at 12:00 PM
Finals at 1:00 PM
Award Ceremony at 5:30 PM
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 08-12-2017, 01:16 PM
Registered Muser
FRC #4462 (Full Metal Jackets)
Team Role: College Student

Rookie Year: 2013
Cothron Theiss has a reputation beyond reputeCothron Theiss has a reputation beyond reputeCothron Theiss has a reputation beyond reputeCothron Theiss has a reputation beyond reputeCothron Theiss has a reputation beyond reputeCothron Theiss has a reputation beyond reputeCothron Theiss has a reputation beyond reputeCothron Theiss has a reputation beyond reputeCothron Theiss has a reputation beyond reputeCothron Theiss has a reputation beyond reputeCothron Theiss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Battle for the Bluegrass 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by 414cnewq View Post
Later hours if your team doesn’t need much sleep. Last year we kept the field open till after midnight.
cough cough 3966 cough cough

I'm excited to be able to come up again and volunteer for this event! I'm looking forward to seeing what teams have to offer for this event.
  #3   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 08-12-2017, 09:23 PM
Official Scorekeeper
AKA: Larry Bolan
no team

Rookie Year: 2008
ratdude747 has a reputation beyond reputeratdude747 has a reputation beyond reputeratdude747 has a reputation beyond reputeratdude747 has a reputation beyond reputeratdude747 has a reputation beyond reputeratdude747 has a reputation beyond reputeratdude747 has a reputation beyond reputeratdude747 has a reputation beyond reputeratdude747 has a reputation beyond reputeratdude747 has a reputation beyond reputeratdude747 has a reputation beyond repute

Barring a work conflict, count me in.

DISCLAIMER: Any opinions/comments posted are solely my personal opinion and does not reflect the views/opinions of FIRST, IndianaFIRST, or any other organization.
  #4   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 08-13-2017, 10:16 PM
FRC #3844 (Kentucky Wildbots)
Team Role: Alumni

Rookie Year: 2014
414cnewq has much to be proud of414cnewq has much to be proud of414cnewq has much to be proud of414cnewq has much to be proud of414cnewq has much to be proud of414cnewq has much to be proud of414cnewq has much to be proud of414cnewq has much to be proud of414cnewq has much to be proud of414cnewq has much to be proud of

There was a mistake in the original post regarding the entry fees. Here is the correct information. I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused

$300 for Pre-Pay by check or P.O.
$350 Pay check, cash, P.O. on competition day (mailing address above)
$200 for Pre-Rookies

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: