OCCRA
Go to Post Understand the problem before trying to apply bandaids. You might not even be putting the bandaids in the right spot. - Bryan Herbst [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > FIRST > General Forum
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 09-12-2017, 07:15 PM
Lead Technical Mentor
AKA: Robert Cory Molloy
FRC #2659 (RoboWarriors)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2009
rcmolloy has a reputation beyond reputercmolloy has a reputation beyond reputercmolloy has a reputation beyond reputercmolloy has a reputation beyond reputercmolloy has a reputation beyond reputercmolloy has a reputation beyond reputercmolloy has a reputation beyond reputercmolloy has a reputation beyond reputercmolloy has a reputation beyond reputercmolloy has a reputation beyond reputercmolloy has a reputation beyond repute
Practice Field in Northern Los Angeles

Hi Chief,

We're looking for a team within northern Los Angeles, specifically the San Fernando Valley and surrounding areas, to possibly get some practice time on their field before the beginning of October. Traditional drive practice and some autonomous are what we're looking to dial in before that first week.

If anyone has any leads, then it would be great to share them!

"Life's about making mistakes but it's also about trying to be great."

Last edited by rcmolloy : 09-13-2017 at 09:26 AM.
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 09-12-2017, 08:57 PM
Pool Noodle Thrower
AKA: Marcus Bernstein
FRC #1836 (The Milkenknights)
Team Role: Mascot

Rookie Year: 2013
marcusbernstein has a brilliant futuremarcusbernstein has a brilliant futuremarcusbernstein has a brilliant futuremarcusbernstein has a brilliant futuremarcusbernstein has a brilliant futuremarcusbernstein has a brilliant futuremarcusbernstein has a brilliant futuremarcusbernstein has a brilliant futuremarcusbernstein has a brilliant futuremarcusbernstein has a brilliant futuremarcusbernstein has a brilliant future
Re: Practice Field in Northern Los Angeles

Robert,

It wasn't totally clear from your post, but I assume you're looking for a field to practice on. 5802 (Stemateros) has a field, though I am not sure if it is up during the offseason. If you want to drive a little further, Code Orange and 3309 have practice facilities, both are very gracious in opening it to other teams during season. If either is still up and running, its worth contacting them even though it's a little further than you might want. Beyond those three, I haven't heard about any practice fields in driving distance from my shop (in the San Fernando Valley), so I am excited to hear if anyone else has one nearby.

"Once you've decided that it isn't a code problem, isn't a mechanical problem, and isn't an electrical problem, after all that blaming you now have a culture problem."
"Precedence is no excuse for being wrong"
"Aesthetics are great, but not at the expense of functionality."
"An entire team rallied around a potentially wrong decision is better than half a team rallied around the right one. And if that potentially wrong decision ends up being the right one, that team will be successful."

My views do not necessarily represent the views of my team or any other groups I am affiliated with.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: