OCCRA
Go to Post I also predict that most predictions will be wrong. - Joe Ross [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Competition > Team Organization > Finding A Team
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 08-19-2014, 05:52 PM
Failing to keep marshall in check
AKA: Patricia Beekman
FRC #0900 (Zebracorns)
Team Role: Alumni

Rookie Year: 2012
pabeekm has a reputation beyond reputepabeekm has a reputation beyond reputepabeekm has a reputation beyond reputepabeekm has a reputation beyond reputepabeekm has a reputation beyond reputepabeekm has a reputation beyond reputepabeekm has a reputation beyond reputepabeekm has a reputation beyond reputepabeekm has a reputation beyond reputepabeekm has a reputation beyond reputepabeekm has a reputation beyond repute
Team 900 Role Call

Hi everyone! We on the Zebracorns are encouraging our new members to get involved in Chief Delphi because this site is such a useful resource. Part of this unofficial assignment is that they post in this thread and say hello to the CD community. Feel free to welcome the newbies as they start to post here in the next few weeks.

(Oops *Roll Call)

Last edited by pabeekm : 08-19-2014 at 05:59 PM.
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 08-19-2014, 06:07 PM
Hmm.
AKA: Griffin Sawchuk
no team

Rookie Year: 2013
g_sawchuk is just really niceg_sawchuk is just really niceg_sawchuk is just really niceg_sawchuk is just really niceg_sawchuk is just really nice
Re: Team 900 Role Call

Quote:
Originally Posted by pabeekm View Post
Hi everyone! We on the Zebracorns are encouraging our new members to get involved in Chief Delphi because this site is such a useful resource. Part of this unofficial assignment is that they post in this thread and say hello to the CD community. Feel free to welcome the newbies as they start to post here in the next few weeks.

(Oops *Roll Call)
First of all, awesome team name. Secondly, to all of the newbies who will post here in the first few days, welcome, great to have members from yet another team join the boards.
  #3   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 08-19-2014, 06:32 PM
FRC #0320 (Pyongyang Academy of Denim)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2014
piersklein is a name known to allpiersklein is a name known to allpiersklein is a name known to allpiersklein is a name known to allpiersklein is a name known to allpiersklein is a name known to all

We don't bite... mostly

I used to know what I was doing. But then I went on CD and they sorted me out.
  #4   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 08-19-2014, 06:33 PM
UAH Class of 2019
FRC #3397 (Robolions)

Rookie Year: 2010
Walter Deitzler has a reputation beyond reputeWalter Deitzler has a reputation beyond reputeWalter Deitzler has a reputation beyond reputeWalter Deitzler has a reputation beyond reputeWalter Deitzler has a reputation beyond reputeWalter Deitzler has a reputation beyond reputeWalter Deitzler has a reputation beyond reputeWalter Deitzler has a reputation beyond reputeWalter Deitzler has a reputation beyond reputeWalter Deitzler has a reputation beyond reputeWalter Deitzler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by piersklein View Post
We don't bite... mostly
Just stay away from Gregor and you will remain bite-free.

(Hanging out with my buddies at 610)
Robotics, it's not just a club, it's a career.
FLL Referee (2012-Present)

2014 Gateway Robotics Challenge winners (With 2481 and 1985)
2011 St. Louis Regional Winners (With 1985 and 3284)
2010 Highest Rookie Seed
I am the guy in the golden hat, say "Hi!" to me at WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!
  #5   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 08-19-2014, 07:04 PM
FRC #0900 (Zebracorns)
Team Role: Leadership

TroyLu is on a distinguished road

Hey there! My name is Troy and I am one of the leadership members of Team 900. My main role is PR (I run the facebook, twitter, blog, etc.). I am really excited to welcome new members to our team as well as welcome old ones back! It is going to be a great year!
  #6   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 08-19-2014, 07:25 PM
Always Scouting
AKA: James Comstock
FRC #0179 (The Children of The Swamp)
Team Role: Tactician

Rookie Year: 2006
MARS_James has a reputation beyond reputeMARS_James has a reputation beyond reputeMARS_James has a reputation beyond reputeMARS_James has a reputation beyond reputeMARS_James has a reputation beyond reputeMARS_James has a reputation beyond reputeMARS_James has a reputation beyond reputeMARS_James has a reputation beyond reputeMARS_James has a reputation beyond reputeMARS_James has a reputation beyond reputeMARS_James has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MARS_James

Quote:
Originally Posted by LedLover96 View Post
Just stay away from Gregor and you will remain bite-free.
Don't mention Nationals either it draws him out, like a spider sense or something lol

#7   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 08-19-2014, 07:27 PM
FRC #2950 (Devastators)

Rookie Year: 2009
safiq10 has a reputation beyond reputesafiq10 has a reputation beyond reputesafiq10 has a reputation beyond reputesafiq10 has a reputation beyond reputesafiq10 has a reputation beyond reputesafiq10 has a reputation beyond reputesafiq10 has a reputation beyond reputesafiq10 has a reputation beyond reputesafiq10 has a reputation beyond reputesafiq10 has a reputation beyond reputesafiq10 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey I'm Safiq! I'm apart of team 2950 I am the team captain and practically run any and mostly every part of the team (except programming and t shirt design). Anyways my biggest advice is search the threads and ask question! LEARNING IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS!

2014 Dallas Semi-Finalist (Thanks 3847 & 231)
2014 OKC Semi-Finalist (Thanks 2341 & 2461)
  #8   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 08-19-2014, 10:00 PM
FIRST is inherently political
AKA: Wil "just give me crabcake" Payne
FRC #0422 (The Tex-Mex Drajones)
Team Role: Mascot

Rookie Year: 2009
PayneTrain has a reputation beyond reputePayneTrain has a reputation beyond reputePayneTrain has a reputation beyond reputePayneTrain has a reputation beyond reputePayneTrain has a reputation beyond reputePayneTrain has a reputation beyond reputePayneTrain has a reputation beyond reputePayneTrain has a reputation beyond reputePayneTrain has a reputation beyond reputePayneTrain has a reputation beyond reputePayneTrain has a reputation beyond repute

I'm also not on Team 900.

Sup.

With Gracious Professionalism, fierce competition and mutual gain are not separate notions. Gracious professionals learn and compete like crazy, but treat one another with respect and kindness in the process. They avoid treating anyone like losers. No chest thumping tough talk, but no sticky-sweet platitudes either. Knowledge, competition, and empathy are comfortably blended.

In the long run, Gracious Professionalism is part of pursuing a meaningful life. One can add to society and enjoy the satisfaction of knowing one has acted with integrity and sensitivity.
  #9   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 08-19-2014, 11:21 PM
Failing to keep marshall in check
AKA: Patricia Beekman
FRC #0900 (Zebracorns)

pabeekm has a reputation beyond reputepabeekm has a reputation beyond reputepabeekm has a reputation beyond reputepabeekm has a reputation beyond reputepabeekm has a reputation beyond reputepabeekm has a reputation beyond reputepabeekm has a reputation beyond reputepabeekm has a reputation beyond reputepabeekm has a reputation beyond reputepabeekm has a reputation beyond reputepabeekm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PayneTrain View Post
I'm also not on Team 900.

Sup.
Yeah, our interest meeting isn't until the sixth, so most new people shouldn't be posting on here for a while...
  #10   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 08-19-2014, 11:22 PM
AKA: eric
no team (N/A)

Rookie Year: 2014
Shrub has a brilliant futureShrub has a brilliant futureShrub has a brilliant futureShrub has a brilliant futureShrub has a brilliant futureShrub has a brilliant futureShrub has a brilliant futureShrub has a brilliant futureShrub has a brilliant futureShrub has a brilliant futureShrub has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroyLu View Post
Hey there! My name is Troy and I am one of the leadership members of Team 900. My main role is PR (I run the facebook, twitter, blog, etc.). I am really excited to welcome new members to our team as well as welcome old ones back! It is going to be a great year!
Hi! Welcome to CD. (also PR is really fun, do you happen to be on scouting as well?)
  #11   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 08-19-2014, 11:25 PM
FRC #5254 (HYPE), FRC #20 (The Rocketeers)
Team Role: College Student

Rookie Year: 2011
Kevin Leonard has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Leonard has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Leonard has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Leonard has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Leonard has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Leonard has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Leonard has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Leonard has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Leonard has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Leonard has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Leonard has a reputation beyond repute

Hey 900- whenever anyone starts complaining about the fact that your robot didn't have an intake, I vigorously defend you, because I loved your machine.

Be just as cool, effective, and controversial in 2015, please. It makes for great debates.
Personally looking for coops and internships during Spring and Summer of 2018
  #12   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 08-20-2014, 12:49 AM
#StickToTheStratisQuo
AKA: Gregor Browning
no team
Team Role: College Student

Gregor has a reputation beyond reputeGregor has a reputation beyond reputeGregor has a reputation beyond reputeGregor has a reputation beyond reputeGregor has a reputation beyond reputeGregor has a reputation beyond reputeGregor has a reputation beyond reputeGregor has a reputation beyond reputeGregor has a reputation beyond reputeGregor has a reputation beyond reputeGregor has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
FLL 2011-2015 Glen Ames Robotics-Student, Mentor
FRC 2012-2013 Team 907-Scouting Lead, Strategy Lead, Human Player, Driver
FRC 2014-2015 Team 1310-Mechanical, Electrical, Drive Captain
FRC 2011-xxxx Volunteer
How I came to be a FIRSTer
<Since 2011
  #13   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 08-20-2014, 01:07 AM
Always Scouting
AKA: James Comstock
FRC #0179 (The Children of The Swamp)
Team Role: Tactician

Rookie Year: 2006
MARS_James has a reputation beyond reputeMARS_James has a reputation beyond reputeMARS_James has a reputation beyond reputeMARS_James has a reputation beyond reputeMARS_James has a reputation beyond reputeMARS_James has a reputation beyond reputeMARS_James has a reputation beyond reputeMARS_James has a reputation beyond reputeMARS_James has a reputation beyond reputeMARS_James has a reputation beyond reputeMARS_James has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MARS_James

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARS_James View Post
Don't mention Nationals either it draws him out, like a spider sense or something lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregor View Post
Hi

See I spoke the truth

#14   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 08-20-2014, 01:18 AM
FRC #0900 (Zebracorns)
Team Role: Leadership

TroyLu is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrub View Post
Hi! Welcome to CD. (also PR is really fun, do you happen to be on scouting as well?)
Yes! I was one of our main pit scouters last year. Pit scouting is my favorite part of competition because it allows you to go around and meet new people and see new and different robot ideas that our team didn't think of!
  #15   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 09-08-2014, 07:37 PM
FRC #0900

Comer16N is on a distinguished road
I <3 Team 900 (ZEBRACORN 4EVER)

HELLO WORLD

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: