[OCCRA]: OCCRA VEX Cortex Test Program
Here is a simple VEX, Cortex EasyC test program I created to demonstrate use of the VEXnet competition template.
1) After downloading any program including this one, cycle (turn off then on) the power to the Cortex controller.
2) This program outputs a line of text to the graphic display inside of EasyC V4. Graphic display is different than terminal display.
3) When VEXnet is disabled, the graphic display on line 2 displays for 1 -second the words OCCRA TEST PROGRAM - Initialized
4) When VEXnet is enabled in the autonomous mode from the disabled mode, the words OCCRA TEST PROGRAM - Autonomous on line 4 displays for 1-second and continues to display if left in this mode.
5) Switching to Operator control mode, the words OCCRA TEST PROGRAM - Initialized will flash in line 2 for 1 second, then the words OCCRA TEST PROGRAM - Operator Control on line 6 displays for 1 second and continues to display if left in this mode.
6) Switching to disable mode clears the graphic display and flashes the words OCCRA TEST PROGRAM - Initialized for 1 second?
Last edited by marccenter : 11-19-2012 at 05:12 PM.