Go to Post Everyone needs to start working with what they are given, and start appreciating FIRST, not complaining about what they think FIRST is doing wrong. - Marygrace [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > FIRST > Career
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 07-07-2017, 07:11 AM
mechanical engineer
AKA: Todd Ferrante
FRC #2363 (Triple Helix)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2011
ToddF has a reputation beyond reputeToddF has a reputation beyond reputeToddF has a reputation beyond reputeToddF has a reputation beyond reputeToddF has a reputation beyond reputeToddF has a reputation beyond reputeToddF has a reputation beyond reputeToddF has a reputation beyond reputeToddF has a reputation beyond reputeToddF has a reputation beyond reputeToddF has a reputation beyond repute
Robotics work at NASA Langley

It was announced this morning that my company (Analytical Mechanics Associates) won the TEAMS 3 contract to supply engineering support to NASA Langley Research Center for the next 3-5 years. Why should you care? Because I'm looking for resumes of mechanical engineers interested in supporting the CIRAS and Dragonfly projects. Because FRC people are the kind of people I want to hire, I'm putting the word out here to see if any FRC mentors are looking for a career change to work on NASA robotics. I'm meeting with our customer on Monday to see exactly what their needs are, but I believe this could be applicable to recent grads through senior engineers. (multiple experience levels desired) If you are interested, take this weekend to polish up your resume and email it to me: t.ferrante@ama-inc.com Also, if you know any FRC alumni who you would recommend, feel free to pass this message along to them. Don't delay, as I think we'll be acting on this very quickly.
video channel
Triple Helix mobile
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 07-07-2017, 10:14 AM
The GURU Channel
AKA: Richard Sisk
FRC #2493 (Robokong)

Rookie Year: 2007
rsisk has a reputation beyond reputersisk has a reputation beyond reputersisk has a reputation beyond reputersisk has a reputation beyond reputersisk has a reputation beyond reputersisk has a reputation beyond reputersisk has a reputation beyond reputersisk has a reputation beyond reputersisk has a reputation beyond reputersisk has a reputation beyond reputersisk has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to rsisk
Re: Robotics work at NASA Langley

Todd,

This is very cool! I have an affinity to the area after spending 4 years next door at LAFB.

Have you passed this information over to Michelle Long at FIRST? She has the ear of FIRST Alumni.
  #3   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 07-10-2017, 10:40 PM
AKA: pepemanboy
no team (ROULT 4403 (2013-2016))

Rookie Year: 2013
pepemanboy has much to be proud ofpepemanboy has much to be proud ofpepemanboy has much to be proud ofpepemanboy has much to be proud ofpepemanboy has much to be proud ofpepemanboy has much to be proud ofpepemanboy has much to be proud ofpepemanboy has much to be proud ofpepemanboy has much to be proud ofpepemanboy has much to be proud of
Re: Robotics work at NASA Langley

Hello! It is an amazing opportunity! I am really looking forward to hearing more about it!

I e-mailed you my CV on Sunday (my mail is pepe_ciro@hotmail.com), hope to hear from you soon!

Greetings from Mexico!!

Mexico City Regional
Semifinalists 2014
Finalists 2015
Winners 2016

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: