OCCRA
Go to Post the weather always does funny things to people, like when it snows, all these engineers take kids, lock themselves in machine shops & build robots......weird - Lisa Rodriguez [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > FIRST > General Forum
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 06-23-2002, 09:50 PM
Forum Archival System
#0047 (ChiefDelphi)

archiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond repute
Comments to FIRST

Posted by Dodd Stacy, Engineer on team #95, Lebanon Robotics Team, from Lebanon High School and CRREL/CREARE.

Posted on 4/30/99 9:24 AM MST

Lori has recently sent us all a message asking for input to help shape next year's game by May 7. We've discussed many good ideas on the Delphi boards over the 99 season, and I urge everyone with a contribution to submit it directly to Lori. I'm sure the FIRST folks do read these boards frequently, but this is an opportunity to distill your suggestions and make certain that FIRST gets them to think about.

Dodd

#2   Spotlight this post!  
Forum Archival System
#0047 (ChiefDelphi)

archiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond repute
I did not get that message

Posted by Dan, Other on team #247, da Bears, from Berkley High and PICO/Wisne Design.

Posted on 4/30/99 10:24 AM MST

In Reply to: Comments to FIRST posted by Dodd Stacy on 4/30/99 9:24 AM MST:

Could you forward that message to me or post it on this board?

Thanks,
Dan, #247
maggiodd@udmercy.edu

#3   Spotlight this post!  
Forum Archival System
#0047 (ChiefDelphi)

Re: I did not get that message

Posted by Bethany Dunning, Coach on team #163, Quantum Mechanics, from International Academy and Quantum Consultants/EATON/ITT Industries.

Posted on 4/30/99 2:01 PM MST

In Reply to: I did not get that message posted by Dan on 4/30/99 10:24 AM MST:

Those messages are sent to the main contact person on each team. I don't know if that is you or not, but that could be a reason you didn't get it.
: Could you forward that message to me or post it on this board?

: Thanks,
: Dan, #247
: maggiodd@udmercy.edu

#4   Spotlight this post!  
Forum Archival System
#0047 (ChiefDelphi)

You didn't get the message

Posted by -Lori Buckley, Other from FIRST.

Posted on 5/6/99 7:21 AM MST

In Reply to: Re: I did not get that message posted by Bethany Dunning on 4/30/99 2:01 PM MST:

Just a comment to those of you who don't get my email messages.
In past years, the email messages were sent only to the main contacts of
each team. This year, I have sent all my messages to ALL the contacts
of all the teams (that have provided me with an email address).
If you would like to me to add your email address to my address book, please email
me and let me know. (lbuckley@usfirst.org)

And Joe was right, it is VINCE that's leaving and not me (sorry!).
You have the pleasure (?) of working with me for another season!

Thank you all for your comments on this web page as well as the ones sent
to me personally. I get on this web site as often as I am able. It helps me to 'keep a
pulse' on what's going on with the teams. I know Eric is out here too
as well as Vince. We listen to all suggestions and comments with the intent
of improving things a little bit more for future years...so keep them
coming! Thanks for a GREAT season...and I'm confident that 2000 will
be even better!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: