OCCRA
Go to Post If you water it and nurture it and fertilize it and put it out in the sunlight, it might just grow up to be a big lathe... :) - dlavery [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > FIRST > General Forum
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 05-18-2017, 02:06 PM
Mentor, Ex Captain
FRC #5870 (League of Logic)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2014
C.Lesco is just really niceC.Lesco is just really niceC.Lesco is just really niceC.Lesco is just really nice
Team handbook examples

Hey guys:

Our team is trying to put together a short handbook to show our new members what they can look forward to for the upcoming year. If anyone has a similar handbook could they share it with me please? Thanks!

Rookie Allstar winner North Bay regional 2016 [Team 5870]
Engineering Inspiration Winner Georgian College District 2017 [Team 5870]

Lead Driver 2015 [Team 4814]
Lead Driver 2016 [Team 5870]
Build, Design and Engineering Captain 2016 [Team 5870]
Mentor 2017 [Team 5870]
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 05-18-2017, 02:14 PM
AKA: Moskow or Mac Zoskow
no team
Team Role: College Student

Rookie Year: 2015
Zach Moskow is a splendid one to beholdZach Moskow is a splendid one to beholdZach Moskow is a splendid one to beholdZach Moskow is a splendid one to beholdZach Moskow is a splendid one to beholdZach Moskow is a splendid one to behold
Re: Team handbook examples

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.Lesco View Post
Hey guys:

Our team is trying to put together a short handbook to show our new members what they can look forward to for the upcoming year. If anyone has a similar handbook could they share it with me please? Thanks!
The 254, the 1923 (2015/16), and the 1538 (2015/16) handbooks are in a post from earlier this year

Wentworth Institute of Technology: Class of '21
Team 2067: 2015-2017
Team ???: 20??-20??

Last edited by Zach Moskow : 05-18-2017 at 04:09 PM.
  #3   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 05-18-2017, 02:38 PM
we'll fix it in the pit
FRC #2706 (Merge Robotics)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2015
GreyingJay has a reputation beyond reputeGreyingJay has a reputation beyond reputeGreyingJay has a reputation beyond reputeGreyingJay has a reputation beyond reputeGreyingJay has a reputation beyond reputeGreyingJay has a reputation beyond reputeGreyingJay has a reputation beyond reputeGreyingJay has a reputation beyond reputeGreyingJay has a reputation beyond reputeGreyingJay has a reputation beyond reputeGreyingJay has a reputation beyond repute

Ours is very much a work in progress but it is based on what we've seen from other team handbooks.

Edit: I had posted a direct link here but the handbook has mentor contact info which we don't want to make public, like cell phone numbers.

I'll PM C.Lesco the link I had posted and will post a new, edited version if anyone else wants to see our handbook.

Last edited by GreyingJay : 05-18-2017 at 02:44 PM.
  #4   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 05-18-2017, 03:57 PM
I think I have OCD?
FRC #1923 (The MidKnight Inventors)
Team Role: Leadership

Rookie Year: 2014
Chinmay S is a splendid one to beholdChinmay S is a splendid one to beholdChinmay S is a splendid one to beholdChinmay S is a splendid one to beholdChinmay S is a splendid one to beholdChinmay S is a splendid one to beholdChinmay S is a splendid one to behold

Here is ours if you want to check it out

2017: Build Captain, Driver, Pit Crew || 2x District Event Winner, Excellence in Engineering, Entrepreneurship
2016: Build Co-Captain, Driver, Pit Crew || DCMP Chairmans, Entrepreneurship
2015: Build Lead, Pit Crew || Curie Division Winner, Regional Engineering Inspiration, District Chairman's, Judges Award
2014: Pit Crew || Creativity Award
  #5   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 05-18-2017, 06:42 PM
FRC #3275 (Accelerators 3134 & Regulators 3275)
Team Role: Coach

Rookie Year: 2012
snoman is a splendid one to beholdsnoman is a splendid one to beholdsnoman is a splendid one to beholdsnoman is a splendid one to beholdsnoman is a splendid one to beholdsnoman is a splendid one to beholdsnoman is a splendid one to behold

This is ours Copy of clbs robotics handbook
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hg8uticbp08ev7Mrua2TCtYyCxchCXDYy5xbEINNQEA/edit?usp=drivesdk

#6   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 05-18-2017, 09:24 PM
Pool Noodle Thrower
AKA: Marcus Bernstein
FRC #1836 (The Milkenknights)
Team Role: Mascot

Rookie Year: 2013
marcusbernstein has a brilliant futuremarcusbernstein has a brilliant futuremarcusbernstein has a brilliant futuremarcusbernstein has a brilliant futuremarcusbernstein has a brilliant futuremarcusbernstein has a brilliant futuremarcusbernstein has a brilliant futuremarcusbernstein has a brilliant futuremarcusbernstein has a brilliant futuremarcusbernstein has a brilliant futuremarcusbernstein has a brilliant future

Teams 1511 and 4 have awesome team handbooks with lots of great content. Definitely good reads, especially for someone trying to make one of their own.

1511's handbook can be found here:
http://penfieldrobotics.com/docs/TeamHandbook.pdf

While you would think 32 pages is long, each one of them has some really valuable content and does a lot for their amazing team.

Team 4's handbook can be found here:

It is much shorter but still has some awesome content and details about their team.

Obviously I am not on or affiliated with either of these teams, but last year as I attempted to create one for my team these were two that really stuck out to me as great examples.

Hope these examples help!

-Marcus

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: