Hello FRC Teams,
- As a mentor, have you ever wanted to get some quick information to a student, but you were still at work and couldn’t get away?
- Have you found it difficult to share information among your team members?
- Are you a veteran team trying to mentor a rookie team, but aren’t sure where to start?
- Would you like to manage the FRC build season like a real project? Online? With tasks and milestones? And keep track of them in real-time?
- Have you ever found yourself working with outdated information?
- Would you find it helpful to store all your CAD data in a single location?
If you answered YES to these questions, check out this workshop where you will learn how to use PTC’s Windchill to:
Start planning for next season now!
- Create an online collaboration workspace for your team,
- Share information instantly regardless of your location,
- Set up a project with milestones and deliverables,
- Share and view CAD data,
- Hear about other teams who used Windchill successfully for the FRC 2008 season.
Thursday, April 17th, 2008
9 AM and 6 PM
GWCC Room C 204