OCCRA
Go to Post I think the winning robot will be the same as every other year, a robot that is excellent at ONE thing. - Kel D [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > CD-Media > Photos
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

photos

papers

everything



Coach May

Debbie

By: Debbie
New: 03-07-2016 10:53 PM
Updated: 03-07-2016 10:53 PM
Views: 1499 times


Coach May

Recent Viewers

  • Guest

Discussion

view entire thread

Reply

03-09-2016 01:09 PM

Debbie


Unread Re: pic: Coach May

Can someone tell me how to make this my profile pic? Please and thank-you!



03-09-2016 01:16 PM

Libby K


Unread Re: pic: Coach May

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie View Post
Can someone tell me how to make this my profile pic? Please and thank-you!
IIRC, you need to add "Who Am I?" to the tag section of the photo, and then a name-badge button will show up for you when you view it (Near the edit, delete and 'favorite' buttons). Hope that helps!



03-09-2016 01:17 PM

D_Price


Unread Re: pic: Coach May

Go to User CP --> Edit Avatar ---> Upload or use from a website like Photobucket..etc. Make sure it fits within the size parameters and your good to go



03-13-2016 12:30 PM

Debbie


Unread Re: pic: Coach May

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libby K View Post
IIRC, you need to add "Who Am I?" to the tag section of the photo, and then a name-badge button will show up for you when you view it (Near the edit, delete and 'favorite' buttons). Hope that helps!
Thanks Libby!!!!



03-13-2016 12:42 PM

Richard Wallace


Unread Re: pic: Coach May

Yes, thank you Libby! I had been wondering about the same thing. My WAI was getting old. (Actually the picture wasn't, but I was.)



03-13-2016 01:49 PM

Debbie


Unread Re: pic: Coach May

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Wallace View Post
Yes, thank you Libby! I had been wondering about the same thing. My WAI was getting old. (Actually the picture wasn't, but I was.)
HAHA! That's the same thing that's happening to me!!



03-13-2016 01:51 PM

Debbie


Unread Re: pic: Coach May

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_Price View Post
Go to User CP --> Edit Avatar ---> Upload or use from a website like Photobucket..etc. Make sure it fits within the size parameters and your good to go
I used the one you spun for me. Still don't understand why the other one spun on here, as it was in the right orientation on my computer, but all is well now. Thanks for your help!



view entire thread

Reply
previous
next

Tags

loading ...



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:47 AM.

The Chief Delphi Forums are sponsored by Innovation First International, Inc.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © Chief Delphi