OCCRA
Go to Post It is crucial to keep experience and keeping collected under pressure as high points that can't be measured in a test. - jnelly [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > CD-Media > Photos
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

photos

papers

everything



1018 Teaser

firecrafty

By: firecrafty
New: 02-13-2018 04:30 PM
Updated: 02-13-2018 04:30 PM
Views: 2039 times


1018 Teaser

Recent Viewers

  • Guest

Discussion

view entire thread

Reply

02-14-2018 09:38 AM

Taylor


Unread Re: pic: 1018 Teaser

We also used the EnTRAPPtion stars pretty extensively in our testing. They worked great for grabbing and holding, but not lifting and carrying. We ended up going with the AndyMark blue compliant wheels.
I like your custom hubs. Are you finding much slippage? Does it really matter?



02-14-2018 09:48 AM

Volpidash2770


Unread Re: pic: 1018 Teaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
We also used the EnTRAPPtion stars
Well played.



02-14-2018 09:58 AM

Taylor


Unread Re: pic: 1018 Teaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volpidash2770 View Post
Well played.
No that's literally what they're called. AndyMark stocks them as such.



02-14-2018 10:01 AM

lenny8


Unread Re: pic: 1018 Teaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
We also used the EnTRAPPtion stars pretty extensively in our testing. They worked great for grabbing and holding, but not lifting and carrying. We ended up going with the AndyMark blue compliant wheels.
I like your custom hubs. Are you finding much slippage? Does it really matter?
Mike,

The hubs are great. One of the big complaints we had In the past with the stars was the wear on the center. In 2010 we made these center steel hubs and they work incredibly well. Now we only replace them if we see a loss in grip.



02-14-2018 10:02 AM

Volpidash2770


Unread Re: pic: 1018 Teaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
No that's literally what they're called. AndyMark stocks them as such.
I know. It's the capitalization of the word inside it and recognition of it that I'm commending.



02-14-2018 10:16 AM

Taylor


Unread Re: pic: 1018 Teaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volpidash2770 View Post
I know. It's the capitalization of the word inside it and recognition of it that I'm commending.
Find me at INPLA - we'll exchange high fives.



02-14-2018 12:56 PM

PatrickW


Unread Re: pic: 1018 Teaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volpidash2770 View Post
I know. It's the capitalization of the word inside it and recognition of it that I'm commending.
The Trapp family is awesome.



02-14-2018 12:59 PM

Ryan Dognaux


Unread Re: pic: 1018 Teaser

Are those custom waterjetted compliant wheels? Very cool. Looking forward to playing with you guys in Plainfield!



view entire thread

Reply
previous
next

Tags

loading ...



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:09 PM.

The Chief Delphi Forums are sponsored by Innovation First International, Inc.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © Chief Delphi