Go to Post The first 80% of the tasks take 80% of the time. The final 20% of the tasks take the remaining 80% of the time. - garyk [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > CD-Media
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

photos

papers

everything



Media Search Results

Photos (11)

prev | next


(page 1 of 1)


Team 11's Final Robot!

Team 11's Final Robot!

by George A.

02-11-2003 07:31 PM

Who says parents can't get into the spirit?

Who says parents can't get into the spirit?

by George A.

05-08-2005 05:10 PM

PARC Refs

PARC Refs

by George A.

05-08-2005 05:13 PM

MC's in the House!

MC's in the House!

by George A.

05-08-2005 05:18 PM

The Rulers of the PARC

The Rulers of the PARC

by George A.

05-08-2005 05:24 PM

The Voice of NJ and Brandon

The Voice of NJ and Brandon

by George A.

05-08-2005 11:15 PM

For Hire...

For Hire...

by George A.

05-08-2005 11:17 PM

MC's on the rise

MC's on the rise

by George A.

05-08-2005 11:19 PM

The Dynamic Duo

The Dynamic Duo

by George A.

05-01-2006 12:44 AM

Dancing at the NJ Regional

Dancing at the NJ Regional

by George A.

03-21-2007 12:33 AM

Me and the MC's of Atlanta

Me and the MC's of Atlanta

by George A.

04-22-2007 12:38 AM


Photos (11)

prev | next


(page 1 of 1)





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:38 AM.

The Chief Delphi Forums are sponsored by Innovation First International, Inc.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © Chief Delphi