0 votes 0answers 5 views Why does Delphi XE2 not find the QrCtrls.dcu file for the Qu

I have Delphi XE2 Professional, and QuickRep505 was installed with it.

A project I am starting to maintain uses a QrCtrls.dcu file, but cannot find it when I run the project.

I have tried to configure it by going to Tools > Configure Tools…, clicking Add and entering:

Name: QuickRep505

Program: QR5DesignDXE2.bpl

Working Directory: C:\Program Files\Embarcadero\RAD Studio\9.0\bin\

Delphi still cannot find the file.

Did you try turning it off and turning it on again?

On a more serious note, I’m going to cut to the chase and save you a bunch of your time refreshing this page: this website has pretty much nothing to do with the Delphi programming language. Very few people here even know that a Delphi programming language exists, and even fewer (if any?) could write a basic Hello World program without having to Google it. That’s not to say that you can’t or shouldn’t ask for help here (people here are usually very helpful), but rather that it’s highly unlikely that anyone here will be able to help you resolve your problem.

Rather, this website was founded as a communications medium for largely for participants of the FIRST Robotics Competition, and was eponymously named for the FIRST Robotics Competition team that founded and originally ran it.

Please see http://support.embarcadero.com/

This forum is not related to those products.