06' California Robot Games seeking Game Announcer

Hi Folks!

It’s that time of the year again! That’s right, its time to prepare for fall off-season events again. Lots of local FIRST communities are well underway in organizing their events and searching for talents to help them put on a good show.

Well, Western Region Robotics Forum in Bay Area, California, is no different. We have gotten a lot of help from our local community of teams, but we are looking for more! One again we are looking for a Game Announcer to complete our competition crew for the event on October 28th, at Pioneer High School, San Jose, California.

If you’ve been to Cal Games 2003 or 2004, you would know FIRST celebrities like Paul Copioli of the Thunder Chickens and Dan Green from Wildstang have been out here to be our Emcee and Game Announcer. Their energy for the competition, knowledge of the game, and passion for the FIRST program raised our previous events to the next level, so we are looking for someone who can fill their shoes!

So if you are interested, or know someone who might be interested to become our Game Announcer, sent me an email or pop me a quick PM! We would love to hear from you!

-Ken Leung
06’ Cal Games Manager

Just a reminder really quickly, we are looking for 1-2 Game Announcer for Cal Games on the weekend of October 28th, at Pioneer High School, San Jose, California.

Obviously there are still a lot of time until the event, but we want to move on a decision quickly to make it easier for travel arrangement.

So if you are interested, and happen to be in the area that week, drop me a PM/E-mail! It’s always great to have some outside energy to boost our event to the next level!