100yr anniversary of Einstein's Theory of Relativity. Einstein stage the place to be?

With 2005 being the 100 year anniversary of Einsteins publishing of his Theory of Relativity, do you think FIRST has something even more special in store for us on Einstein stage during The Championship Event in 2005?

From http://www.mpe.mpg.de/~ghasinger/Expose.pdf

“The year 2005 marks the 100th anniversary of Albert Einstein’s “miraculous year” in which he published three seminal papers describing ideas that have since influenced all of modern physics: the theories of special relativity, the photoelectric effect and the Brownian motion. In Germany several major scientific outreach events are planned for the “Einstein-Year” and on June 1st, 2004, the General Assembly of the United Nations declared the year 2005 the International Year of Physics.”

So, what are you going to do to celebrate the International Year of Physics? :slight_smile:

I’m going to take Physics 1!!! :smiley: Well, I am going to do that anyway. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, first off, I’m going to tell my physics teacher because I don’t think he knows that yet. =P

Secondly, I don’t think I’ll change a whole lot. I celebrate physics everyday! :smiley:

Yes, i have heard rumors thet are going to dig him up, and do some Jurrassic Park style cloning on the amber remains, just to bring him up for a short cameo speech at nationals.

party at my house, b.y.o.e (bring you own elements).

Yes, I do think so. I don’t there’s gonna be any God-like happenings like bringing Einstein back, but I do think it’ll be like July 4th at Disney (very spectacular stuff). I dunno what might/will happen, but I can just imagine.

So, what are you going to do to celebrate the International Year of Physics? :slight_smile:
I will try extra hard to understand what the heck is going on in Physics :smiley:

Seriously though, I don’t know. Probably try to think of what physics are involved in my everyday life (gotta start somewhere).

Howabout some cool Physics’y workshop thing at the FIRST Robotics Conferences for 2005 Champs?

Physics is Phun!
(so are phoenetical spellings of words, in which case: Fisics is Fun!)

Ok, I gotta stop giving myself more stuff to do… later!

ByE

erin