1918's Robot at 2019 FiM East Kentwood

1918%202019%20Kentwood

1 Like

I’m so glad you guys brought back the El Toro intake design from 2014 for cargo pickup! I’ve always loved that style of intake. :smile:

2 Likes

I was bummed that I didn’t get to inspect this robot at Lakeview. You guys always have great builds that still seem attainable without a ton of outside manufacturing resources. Plus, your mentor staff seems like a group of cool people, totally friendly and down to Earth. Just a class act all around.

1 Like

We made the mistake of sleeping on this robot, never again. Great job in elims!

1 Like

Watching this unassuming bot work at Kentwood was like watching a youtube vid at 1.5x speed. Very impressive testament to your build and drivers.

2 Likes

Yeesss. Best description ever. Especially the quick little turnaround. Good use of swerve.

Most enjoyable loss ever.

2 Likes

Thank you everyone for your extremely kind words. I created this thread by mistake on CD, was just trying to stage a recent pic of our bot to feed up to TBA. After I posted here, I realized that I needed to use Imgur to do that. 1918 is truly humbled by your comments here. For those of you that we’ll see at MSC, best of luck in your preparations. Perhaps we’ll be able to survive a sandstorm or two at MSC together :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.