2003 off season events calander

i have just finished a quick calander of 2003 off seson events, if you see any mistakes of anything you would like to add to it, please pm me, email me or aim me, or just leave the info here and ill fix it and reupload the newer version. You may download this and/or print it, feel free to. Just please alert me of any mistakes and/or additions you would like done to it. Currently listed are events and states they are in, next to the event.
~Mike

[edit] I have been informed that some people can not open this due to them not having a program to open .xls files. I will try to add this soon in word format, or contact me for a personal file type if you dont use microsoft or office.[/edit]

Feel free to add the Robot Rodeo. It’s being held in Orlando, FL on the 25th of October.

i am going to post an updated version later today but if anyone has any information about the Va state fair or what ever is going on in Va, please pass that to me for inclusion in a later update.
~Mike

[edit] look below for the update[/edit]

OK so i uploaded the new updated calender now, and for everyone whom has all ready downloaded it, here are the current updates for if you want to just add them in, with out re-downloading the newer file, or you can just re-download it.

Updates for the 7/26/03 Release:

Md State Fair Comp. 8/30/03
Md State Fair Comp. 8/31/03
Md State Fair Comp. 9/1/03
Robot Rodeo (Fl.) 10/25/03
Brunswick Eruption (N.J.) 11/1/03
T.I.R.C. 2003~ Canceled

More Updates should be available soon on other events!
~Mike

2003 calander-offseason events-ud7-26-03.xls (56 KB)

2003 calander-offseason events-ud7-26-03.xls (56 KB)

Hey Guys OK so i have just gotten back from a trip to NH, and i have finally finished an on-line calendar. Yes now everyone can access it and i have done my best to get the most up to date info and events on it, but if you find any errors please contact me with the fix. The calendar is located at FIRST Off Season Events Calendar and will have updates info’ed in here and in bold on the pages. I hope this works and everyone appreciates this. If the page doesn’t load refresh it and wait for it to load.
~Mike