Montgomery High School
1016 Route 601
Skillman, NJ 08558-1799

Cost:
Early Registration (through March 31st) - $150
Regular Registration (after March 31st) - $200

Maximum Number of Teams:
36 Teams

Oh Goody. We will definately be registering early to save some money. :slight_smile:

Hmmmm ill have to drive up (or down) there and pay you guys a visit.

Will be there in some form of volunteer. I’ll have to work on getting 384 up there…

Just try to keep me away! Have you asked Brandon to add Monty to the CD Events list?

Great suggestion Pete, thanks. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

is this to FRC or FVC

FRC. I think there might have been some sort of FVC scrimmage last year; might be confusing with another offseason though.

you are correct,

I believe Team 2016 will be coming this year. :smiley: That is what was discussed at the last meeting.

we still have to discuss it at our meeting on tuesday, but i’m gonna strongly encourage the girls of 433 to get down there =)

not again…the beantown blitz is tentatively scheduled for the 19th as well

433 Firebirds you have to come:) :slight_smile: . We expect you there!

Brandon,

We’ll talk in Boston and see what we can work out.

-Aroon

well, I for one am hoping that Beantown Blitz and Monty are on different weekends so that I can make it down for MM and p for BB. But either way, Monty Madness is a great event, and anyone within atleast 200 miles should try and make it down to see.

It is tentativly on my calander. :slight_smile:

Wetzel

You know 102 will be there :cool: Would not miss Monty Madness for the world!!! One of the best off season competitions I think :smiley:

Ps - If ya need more volunteers, let me know and I will gladly be of assistance!

I am not going to miss the 2007 Monty Madness, its already on my calender. I will be there as a volunteer and will try to get 204 to come along.

You already know I’m coming!
I had way too much fun last year not to make this a repeat!

Holla!!
Im keeping my fingers crossed that I’ll be able to make it again and volunteer. Judging last year was a lot of fun and I look forward to talking to all the teams again this year!