Sent to the main team contacts
Greetings Mentors! You are receiving this email because you have registered a team for the 2009 FIRST Chesapeake Regional, March 19-21, 2009 in Annapolis, Maryland
Next update: January 15, 2009. There will be more information coming over the next 3 months to help you plan your trip to Annapolis and the 2009 Chesapeake Regional.
Schedule: [not yet posted] http://www.usfirst.org/community/frc/regionalevents.aspx?id=430 NOTE: Load-In on Thursday March 19. There is no Wed. night access for teams or early load-in at this event.
* Chesapeake Regional Lingo: http://www.chesapeakefirst.org/regionalcompetition/venueusna.html
* Access to the USNA by bus, van, or on foot, parking, shuttle bus schedule, venue map [more updates to come] http://www.chesapeakefirst.org/regionalcompetition/venueusna.html
* Food [more updates to come] http://www.chesapeakefirst.org/regionalcompetition/venueusna.html & http://www.usfirst.org/community/frc/regionalevents.aspx?id=430
* Tours of the USNA: For tours, please contact the visitor center. http://www.usna.edu/NAFPRODV/VC/
Paperwork needed for the Chesapeake Regional:
* Bus and tool vehicle request forms for entering the USNA. [more details to come]
* Site Info and Consent forms: [not yet posted] http://www.usfirst.org/community/frc/regionalevents.aspx?id=430
Annapolis-hotels, buses, parking in town: http://www.chesapeakefirst.org/regionalcompetition/venueusna.html
· The Annapolis Conference and Visitors Bureau can serve as a clearinghouse to assist the teams seeking hotels, with local bus rentals, or information about parking in Annapolis. . This group has assisted many teams the past two years. http://www.visitannapolis.org/
Shipping & Drayage: [not yet posted] http://www.usfirst.org/community/frc/regionalevents.aspx?id=430
* Still recruiting many volunteers for this event. Sign up here (and be sure to designate CHESAPEAKE) https://my.usfirst.org/vims/logon.lasso?page=logon
Student Volunteers: [More details to come] http://www.chesapeakefirst.org/regionalcompetition/venueusna.html
* Student Ambassadors for VIP tours
* Student Singers
* Chesapeake "Team Showcase" http://www.chesapeakefirst.org/regionalcompetition/venueusna.html
Team Social: TBD http://www.usfirst.org/community/frc/regionalevents.aspx?id=430
See you in Annapolis!