2009 IRI Teams Word Search Puzzle

See if you can find the names of all 72 teams coming to the 2009 Indiana Robotics Invitational in this word search puzzle:

2009 IRI Teams Word Search.doc (55 KB)

2009 IRI Teams Word Search.doc (55 KB)

Of course I can, ctrl-F makes it easy. This is a fun puzzle, not many have words in all directions. Did you make it yourself?

Ah! Now it is really starting to feel like IRI. It’s always good to see your word search puzzle, John. Thank you! I’ll have to take a picture of my completion this year for you. :slight_smile:

Hooray! And I can bring my puzzle in person this year! This will be something to do on the airplane ride!

Yes, through countless hours of trial and error - uh, well not exacty.

Actually I used an online tool called puzzlemaker at http://puzzlemaker.discoveryeducation.com/

Now, see if you can find the BONUS Mystery names! :cool:

Are we sure that all the team names are on there? There are several that I am having extreme difficulty finding, most notably PhyXTGears.

Good catch Jack. It looks like 4 or 5 teams are missing - I’m sorry for the goof up. :o

Here’s a new puzzle, hopefully this time with all 72 team names (and perhaps some bonus names as well).

2009 IRI Teams Word SearchV2.doc (55.5 KB)

2009 IRI Teams Word SearchV2.doc (55.5 KB)

:mad: This is explains why I can’t find them :frowning: Are the same Bonus Names in this one as the last one?

All teams are in version two and some bonuses.