2012 Mid-Atlantic Robotics - Lenape FIRST Robotics District Competition

Tomorrow marks one week until Day 0. I’m excited for the 4th MAR event. Should be a great competition. Plenty of great teams to make for a nice, competitive event. I hear the venue is great, and so far MAR events have been awesome and well-organized.

Teams attending:

I know 433 is really excited to be competing at Lenape :smiley:
Chesnut Hill last week was awesome, so Lenape can’t come soon enough.
It looks like a great group of teams are coming.

I wish I could personally be there but I’m already back at school :frowning: so I’ll ask now, does anyone know if Lenape is going to be webcasted?

~Hannah

If no one else does, I’ll attempt a webcast again. Does anyone know who I would email (event planners…?) that I could ask about this?

I have received no official word, but it looks like our gracious hosts, The Iron Devils, are setting up for a webcast.

can’t wait to compete. gonna be some really good competition

We are going to have a webcast running at the event.

You can find it on the Iron Devils web site at
http://irondevils.lrhsd.org/stream.html

Hope to see you all there!

Thanks so much. I will definetely be watching :smiley:

Good luck to everyone next weekend!!

~Hannah

Would it be ok if I could hook my laptop + capture card in and archive the event?

I’m really looking forward to the event guys! Even though I had planned on coming back and helping out, unfortunately I can’t because of the work that’s going on to prepare for our next competition. I will see all of you at Champs though!

Good luck to all the teams attending!

I have the Event Manager checking if the video crew will have an extra video output for you to use. The web cast is being run by the video crew that records all the big events for our district (LDTV) so he will have to ask them. I will get back to you as soon as I know :smiley:

Looking forward to the Lenape Event! Thanks to 1647 for hosting!

All the best to each team competing!

Get ready to ROCK!

We’re also looking forward to this event. It’s bound to be great with all of the combined planning efforts of the volunteers and District.

Best of luck to everyone in competing this weekend!

What a great event. Lots of teams that I have a lot of respect for in this list.

Come on 365 and 103.

MOE - can you please come back to Chesapeake? We missed you greatly this year!

CyberSonics - It has also been a while since you have made an appearance at Chesapeake. Another team that our team strives to become like.

Good luck to all teams! If there is a webcast available, I will be watching

Tim:

Sorry we missed Baltimore this year. We’ll see what next year brings. Why don’t you guys come out to the Duel on the Delaware in October! Almost like Chesapeake except less teams, no Inner Harbor, and less crabs!

We will definitely try to attend again this year! Is it possible to bring 2 bots?

Absolutely. Just let us know.

See you soon.

Best of luck to 2495 tomorrow. Show em what you’ve got guys!

For those interested, FIRST has the match schedule up:

http://www2.usfirst.org/2012comp/events/NJT/schedulequal.html

I just want to say a huge thank you to all of the volunteers and staff that have made this event run smoothly so far. Particularly, huge props to teams 1647 and 2729 for hosting this event! You’re doing a great job!

Good luck to all the teams tomorrow!

Wow! That was a nice event! All the matches ran smoothly and were AHEAD of schedule for the most part.

I had (am having :slight_smile: ) fun! Thanks 1647