2012 Ramp design help

My team is trying to reconstruct the ramp used in this year’s competition. Does anybody have the materials needed to build this. We were planing on going to Lowe’s tomorrow, so an ordering list would be great.

You can find everything you need here http://www.usfirst.org/sites/default/files/uploadedFiles/Robotics_Programs/FRC/Game_and_Season__Info/2012_Assets/2012TeamDrawings.pdf
The parts you need are listed in the image for each drawing

Don’t trust the bill of materials. You will need 4 sheets of 1/2" plywood if you want to include the pinch guards on the sides. At least one of the 1/2" sheets should be of good quality, so the bridge surface stays flat.

I second what Mr_D said about the plywood quality… we built ours with 1/2" ply from Home depot and covered it with 1/16" lexan and after some moderate use and testing the areas between the rib supports is definitely caving in. If I had to due it over (and might still need to) I would use 3/4" ply on the top or a lot more rib supports.

Also be prepared to attach some surgical tubing, springs, or weights underneath the bridge to get the balance just right.