2013 Chairman's and Woodie Flowers Award Submission Help

I’m happy to offer Chairman’s Award and Woodie Flowers Award submission assistance for the 2013 season for any FRC student participant who would like assistance reviewing their work.

All you have to do is send me a Microsoft Word, OpenOffice, or Adobe PDF file (or a Google Drive link) of your award submissions for the 2013 Ultimate Ascent season. That’s all! I’ll send back an edited copy with my suggestions and advice. Mail your attachments/links to ammorrison [at] gmail [dotcom].

Here’s what you need to know:

• I will not share any of the entries without your permission.
  • I will have your submission back to you the following evening. Just let me know if you need it rushed.
  • I will edit as many revisions of the entry as you would like.
  • I will make suggestions, offer advice, and edit basic grammatical errors. You must write the actual content for the submission yourself.

I am a FIRST veteran, having been involved with the program in many ways over the last twelve years. I’ve also assisted many WFA, Chairman’s, and UFH submissions over those years. Search for ‘Woodie Flowers help’ or ‘Chairman’s Help’ for some of my past threads.

Lastly - if you’ve never written an awards essay before, I recommend starting here: http://www.chiefdelphi.com/media/papers/2154

Best wishes to all of you submitting for these awards this season.
Amanda

:slight_smile:

Bump.

If you’re still looking for help, feel free to send these along. I’ll try to have them back within a few hours.

:slight_smile: